Chapter 12

Disclaimer
A cute bit of Mitsuri x Obanai at the start. 
If for some very weird reason you are not a fan feel free to skip :)

.

.

.

Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji sat on a wooden table at Kanroji's outside house, eating sakura mochi. Well, more like Iguro was watching Kanroji enjoy herself.

 Well, more like Iguro was watching Kanroji enjoy herself

"Mmm," she exclaimed. "These are so good, I could eat these forever. Thank you Iguro-san!" she added, thanking him for buying her their favourite meal.

Obanai just hummed in response, giving her a closed-eye smile, he always enjoyed seeing her so happy.

Abruptly, Mitsuri's chewing slowed. Obanai glanced, to see her staring at her now empty bowl deep in thought.

"Kanroji?"

Mitsuri jumped, feeling a blush spread across her cheeks as his face was observing her's. "Y-Yeah?" she said rather loudly.

"Is there something bothering you?" he inquired.

"What? U-um nope ha ha ha," she said, waving her hands around. "No, it's just uh..."

Mitsuri took another bite of her beloved sakura mochi, before admitting. "I was just thinking about your sister. I've never met her, and I am sure there is a reason why you did not tell me about her!" she justified. "I-it's just that if one of my brother or sisters went missing after encountering an Uppermoon, I would be extremely worried."

Obanai looked down at Mitsuri's food.

"I'm not worried," he confessed. Mitsuri looked at him confused. "Your not?"

He shook his head. "Because I know, that wherever she is, she'll be strong enough to survive all on her own. I'm sure of it."

Mitsuri stared at Obanai even more confused. "But I thought--"

"Kaw Kaw!" a voice shouted. They both looked up to see their Kasugai Crows flying towards them. "A message from Oyakata-sama to have an emergency Hashira Meeting regarding a demon slayer with a green and black haori and a demon with--"

"Yeah yeah we get it," said Obanai annoyingly, swatting his crow away while Mitsuri's crow perched on her arm and was fed some sakura mochi.

"If you keep feeding your crow sakura mochi, it's going to turn pink and green too," he stated, which to his delight, Mitsuri chuckled at.