Chapter 3

Kenji strode out of the house proudly. Once he was out of the house, he looked back to see if he really had disposed of the young child.

Sure enough, there was no one in the house. Kenji's smile widened.

"Filthy vermin," he hissed. Then he brought his wrist up for a closer look. "She put up one hell of a fight though."

See, this is how Kenji's Blood Demon Art works:

Kenji has a pad on his right wrist/ forearm (kinda like a drawing pad but black), and if he writes a number with his claw on his wrist (drawing blood), he can send anybody to that time period.

After he carves the number a hole opens up in his palm, which, if he touches someone with it, can suck them in and send them to the designated time period

After he carves the number a hole opens up in his palm, which, if he touches someone with it, can suck them in and send them to the designated time period. That's why yn got sucked into the hole. After they get sucked in, he can leave them there and then come back later to eat them, or just leave them there to rot.

The drawing pad thing can also show him visuals of them suffering and where they are, so he knows where to go back to eat them.

He was supposed to send the girl to Egypt, in the 26th century BC, where they forced the poor and enemies to do hard slavery.

But as Kenji lifted up his hand to see where he had left the young demon slayer, his eyes widened when the screen was black, glitching.

"What the-", but then he gasped as a sudden realisation hit him.

The girl must've slashed his wrist.

Timeskip

Yn's eyelids felt heavy as she forced herself against her will to open them. As soon as she did she felt the wind going against her face. It felt like being hit with a full force 'Dust Whirlwind Cutter'.

 It felt like being hit with a full force 'Dust Whirlwind Cutter'

The realisation hit her as she realised she was falling. But panic did not sweep over her body. It never did. No matter what the situation.

Yn proceeded to prepare for the worse. She looked around and saw her katana falling underneath her. It was falling faster since it was heavier. Yn dived for it and just managed to catch it by the tips of her fingers.