My heart fluttered as Mattheo smiled.

Bear came up to me and licked my face.

"He's ruining our sex life." Mattheo whined.

"No he's not." I pushed the blanket off of me, getting a little too hot.

I reached inside of our nightstand and grabbed the deck of phase ten.

"Wanna play?" I asked him with a smirk.

Mattheos beautiful brown eyes stared into mine, his smirk making my stomach flutter.

"Yes."

We start a game and he starts playing very well, Obviously. He's had a lot of practice.

I'm a long way from laying my cards down and ending the round but by the look on his face I can tell he's close.

I pick up a skip card and give Mattheo a petty smile.

"Skipping you obviously." Since we are the only two playing.

Mattheo licked his lips, shaking his head as he smiled.

I picked up another card and smiled brightly, I picked up a wild! Fuck yeah!

Ten minutes later

Fuck this game!

Mattheo is winning because he's so fucking good at this game.

I never feel rage like this. This game brings out the worse in me if I'm not winning.

Mattheo also likes to lay down the same cards every time. He's been laying down the number Eleven every time it's his turn to discard. I don't even know how he has so many Elevens!

He has to be cheating! There is NO way he has this many elevens to lay down.

"You doing alright over there?" Mattheo smirked at me.

"I'll punch you." I glared at him.

He only laughed and laid down another eleven!

Okay I give up... I need to play dirty.

I reached for my hair clip and pulled it out of my hair, letting my hair fall down my chest.

"What?" I asked Mattheo as he stared at me.

Mattheo tried to bite back his smile.

I draw a card and to make matters worse it's an eleven... I take a deep breath and try not to scream.

I placed down the eleven into the discard pile knowing Mattheo wouldn't pick it up because he keeps discarding elevens but no! The fucker picks up the eleven I put down!

I bit my tongue.

He's just trying to piss you off Aurora.

I stretched out my leg towards him and placed my foot on his thigh.

He looked up from his cards.

I rub my neck, letting out a small moan.

Mattheo stares at me, I try to bite back a smile.

"What are you doing?" Mattheo asked me.

"My neck hurts." I groan, rubbing my neck.

"Will you rub it?" I ask Mattheo.

Mattheo placed his cards down and I do the same.

He pats his thigh, motioning for me to sit in his lap.

I smile and make my way towards him. I straddle his hips, facing him as he brings his hands to my neck.

He slowly starts to rub my neck and shoulder. I continue to play with him, teasing him.