R E S P E C T

Aurora Lupin

I leaned down kissing him as I desperately pulled him into me.

He gripped my hips enjoying every second of me being on top of him.

~

"Aurora what am I gonna do with you?" Alex chuckled turning to his side resting his head on his hand.

"You've now convinced me to skip my classes to have sex with you"

"You enjoyed it" I said.

"You're not wrong" he smirked running his hand up my side.

"We should get going before we miss lunch" I said standing up from his bed.

I walked into the great hall with Alex by my side. I said goodbye to him and he walked off to the hufflepuff table.

"I'm glad to see someone's getting some" Lucy laughed.

"Alex is so sweet you got lucky girl" Kiara said.

"Yeah I guess I did" I said looking down the table my eyes connected with a pair of warm brown ones that made the hair on my neck stand up.

Alex was amazing he was everything you would look for in a man. If that was true then why was I wanting more... needing more.

~

"Glad to see you actually going to class" a hand wrapped around my upper arm.

"What?"  The male pulled me into a empty classroom closing the door behind us.

Mattheo shook his head taking a step towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked feeling his body heat against me.

"Or don't answer me" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Aurora." Mattheo said calmly as his eyes stayed on mine.

I don't know why I felt like apologizing. Maybe it's because his eyes are intimidating.

"I felt like I should apologize for last night." He whispered.

My eyebrows shot up to the top of my head, him? Apologize?

"Don't act so surprised." Mattheo tilted his head to the side slightly embarrassed looking. I doubt apologize is something he's used to but I could be wrong.

I smiled my eyebrows lowered, "Go on."

"I want to apologize for asking you those types of questions. I realize now that it was none of my business.. I don't know why I did that I'm sorry." Mattheo apologized.

I kept my mouth shut trying to act not as surprised as I was. His apology was actually really nice.

"I accept your apology." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." Mattheo whispered. "I don't want to go making enemies at a new school."

"I hear you." I said knowing what it's like having 'enemies'