M I R R O R

Aurora lupin

A/n the praise in this chapter 🤌🏻💋

I stood up from my crouched position beside my bed and slowly started pulling off my skirt.

Mattheo smirked and sat up leaning his upper body against the headboard. He quickly started unbuttoning his shirt.

I rolled my eyes and stood in front of him in my bra and underwear.

I started walking towards my dresser making him stand up with his shirt half off.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have something I'd like you to see me in."
I said and grabbed a black lace bra and matching underwear.

"Mm, I'm excited" Mattheo whispered.

I walked into the bathroom and struggled to get into this stupid lingerie but once I was in it I looked hot as fuck.

I took the collar and leash that Pansy gave us off. I'd love to us it but preferably on him.

"Mattheo come in here" I said as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

Mattheo came into the bathroom and stood behind me wide eyed as he looked at me through the mirror.

"Do you like it?" I asked running my hands down my bra straps.

"Y-yes I really—really like it" he stuttered and stepped closer behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and tucked his chin into my neck.

As Mattheo's hands wandered my waist, a wave of intense butterflies flew up my chest.

"Mm, I think Luna would like it." I said with a wicked smirk.

"Hmm." Mattheo hummed in my ear.

Mattheo moved his hands to my hips and squeezed harshly, "I was going to be nice to you but since you want to be a brat—"

"Don't you like it when I'm a brat?" I interrupted him.

"You must hate be able to walk properly." Mattheo chuckled in my ear.

Before I was able to say anything I was interrupted by my own gasp, Mattheo moved one of his hands from my hips down to the thin material of my lace underwear.

Mattheo hummed in satisfaction.

"Let's see how you act when I'm done with you."

It's like something snapped in him, his face soften and his smirk turned into a smile.

"What?" I asked.

He moved his hand from my hip to my neck, not squeezing but just placing it there.

"You are so fucking perfect." Mattheo said, his eyes scanned down my body, admiring every inch.