Chap.21 Smart Lair

Start from the beginning

Donnie snatched it back.

D:"Despite your juvenile antics and complete lack of faith,  I give you all, Shelldon! "

Shell boy:"good morrow kind sirs."

[Name]:"wHo pUt cAnDy iN mY pOpCorN-?"

Leo:"uh-oh."

Donnie:"Sheldon is our automated smart Lair."

He clapped and weapons came down from the- everywhere.

Donnie:"Here to make our lives comfy, cozy, and completely free of menial chores."

The stuff cleaned up the lair and one even put you in a chair an pat your head. Guess we know who the favorite is. (Other than d) you make a blank stare face.

[Name]:"coollll. Robot labor-"

Donnie:"Applause. And applause and waiting for your applause."

Mikey:"Gnarly!"
Leo:"Good job, bro!"

They all started clapping and cheering.

Splinter:"Okay. But what can he do for me?"

Shelldon:"With my help, snacks are out a split second away." He threw splinter and he grabbed food and bounced right back to his chair.

Splinter:"Whoo-hoo! I never have to use my legs again! Good job, purple!"

Shelldon:"Allow me to tidy up gentlemen and if you like, I could play that Lou jitsu favorite for you right now." He played the movie.

Your brothers ran over and began to feast on snacks. You tried to stand up and flopped on your face.

[Name]:"I forgot how to walk-"

Shelldon helped you up and put you back in your chair. You sighed. Man now you can't walk. (uhm Iif you already can't walk I'm sorry- I didn't think about that while writing this book.)

Raph:"Shelldon is crushing it, Donnie!"

Donnie:"What, Raphael? I cannot hear you over you eatething they words. Zing!"

[Name]:"He's eatething alot more than just thy words"

Shelldon laughed at Donnie's joke and a hand came outta the sky- I mean ceiling and pat you on the head. Shelldon playing favorite's frfr.

[Name]:"Okay seriously. Who drugged my popcorn?"

______________________________________

Donnie and Mikey are playing a video game while you just woke up from your nap. Hey at least you aren't sugar high or... something. Raph and Leo are getting massages with tennis balls. I guess they are turtles but huh-? You were sat in-between Donnie and Mikey, just watching them game.

Raph:"How about some music Shelly baby?"

Shelldon stats playing some electro music. Honestly I kinda dig it tho. Could just be the tism, who knows!

Raph:"Ugh! You got anything less ear bleeding? This is awful!"

Shelldon:"Correction: This is master Donnie's number one playlist."

Donnie:"My fave songs to which I may jammy-jam."

[Name]:"The whole 'master Donnie' thing is weird but I kinda dig the music-"

Leon:"Great massage, bro. You know, this is your first non-boneheaded invention."

[Name]*mumbling*:"I smell drama that needs to be instigated-"