'How did you get in here?' Cian asked with a pretend smile breaking the silence and drawing Asher's attention.

'The window' Asher answered

'Oh ok, what are you doing here, don't tell me you are here to convince me to come back because you're the last person I did listen to' Cian said crossing his legs and adjusting into the bed.

'No, I came here on my own, I just came here.... to make sure you are safe' Asher said coming up with an excuse to cover up his longing for Cian.

'You've seen me, I'm good, well and hearty' Cian said with a forced smile

'You don't have to pretend that you are fine, your smile seems fake, don't ask me how I knew, I just knew it' Asher said and the fake happiness on Cian's face disappeared.

'I'm worried about him, I mean I'm happy here but the happiness seems....'

'Incomplete' Asher completed his sentence.

There was a knock on his door before the door opened, 'Cian, are you talking with someone?' Jade asked. Cian looked at the seat in where Asher sat a second ago, it was empty.

'No, I'm not crazy' Cian joked forcing a smile, feeling a bit disappointed to see the seat empty

'Ok, if you say so' Jade closed the door and her footsteps trailed off.

Cian heard a knock on the window, this sounds crazy but he was sort of happy that Asher came back, he hid his happiness behind a blank expression and opened the windows for Asher to climb in.

'When are you going back?' Cian asked seating back on the bed

'When you fall asleep' Asher said sitting down on the study chair

'So you can suck out my blood and drain me of life force?' Cian said in almost joke but he really meant it

'I can't do that to you beside I don't want Clint getting all mad and cause a lightening to strike me to death' Asher joked but still looked serious

'Is that a joke? if it is, smile instead of making that serious face' Cian said lying on the bed and tucking himself into the blanket

'Are you sleepy?' Asher asked an Cian nodded

'It somehow feels safe to sleep when you are here, don't l....' Cian voice trailed off as he slept off. Asher watched him sleep and smiled, something he hasn't done in a long time.

The ray of sunlight touched the diamond pendant on his neck and a figure appeared standing in front of him, Cian opened his eyes thinking it Asher was still in his room but it wasn't who he was expecting. He saw an older man smiling at him, the man looked like him but was more matured with grey hairs at the sides of his head.

'Who are you?' Cian asked

'I'm your subconsciousness appearing in form of your father' The figure answered.

Cian sat up, moving away from the sunlight and the figure filtered away, Cian stood up from the bed and stretched to touch the place the figure stood, entering into the sunlight and the figure appeared again startling Cian who fell on the bed.

'How are doing that?' Cian asked and the figure pointed at the diamond pendant

'When it touch the sunlight I can appear if you want me to like now, your subconsciousness knows you're needy right now' The figure answered.

'Why is it dad not mom?' Cian asked

'It seemed that your dad was your closest and I don't know why' the figure answered

'So I can call you dad, right' the figure nodded and smiled

'Dad, can you tell me about what happened that night?' Cian asked

'I don't know that answer, that part of your subconsciousness is buried deep, I only know what you know like how you feel bad and lonely for leaving Clint' Dad pointed out.

'I also want to hold him, touch him and hug him but I can't do any of that without putting others in danger' Cian said feeling depressed again.

'You can, remember when you guys hugged and made it snow, you can touch only when you learn to control your magic and emotions' Dad said and it lightened up Cian's face.

'Cian! it's time to wake up Jade called from behind the door and Dad filtered away.

Asher reached home when Sean and Raymond were about to leave the mansion for school, Asher left Cian's when the sun had risen.

'You slept out, again?' Sean asked
'As if he sleeps' Raymond said feel down

'Where were you? I didn't smell you nearby as usual' Sean asked

'Stop being my mother' Asher said faking been annoyed, he didn't want them to discover that he had stayed with Cian throughout the night. 'Where is Clint?' he asked

'Probably in his room, he won't talk or eat nor prepare for school, beside exam is over so he can skip school' Sean responded

'I would stay with him' Asher said heading upstairs.

Clint hasn't moved from the spot he sat by the window staring at nothing, the last time he was like that was the night his parents and his brother died, he was like this for days. Asher kept checking on Clint who still hadn't moved, he brought Clint lunch but couldn't enter so he had to call Clint to let him in.

'How was he?' Clint asked, surprising Asher 'Come in, I knew you would go see him, how was he?' Clint asked his voice sounded depressed and hoarse, his face was paler than usual with his eye bags, he looked like someone on death bed.

'He's fine at least doing better than you' Asher said placing the food on the study table

'Eat, Cian is no longer angry at you by the way I need to check on him' Asher said, he went to his room to grab his crystal and went downstairs. 'Take care of Clint' Asher said rushing out of the mansion.

'Where is he going?' Raymond asked

'Isn't it obvious' Sean said going inside.