"Is something wrong?"

"No, my friend is pregnant again and I'm sad I won't see her ever again."

"Cara, trains and automobiles exist for a reason Stiles."

"I know it's just my time with her is done."

"Losing a friend is never easy."

"Oh we are still friends we talk and FaceTime all the time. We just never see each other in person."

"Then you haven't lost a friend then."

"I guess you're right."

Several hours later, "Ms Stilinski it's a pleasure to have you with us".

"Thank you," Stiles takes her passport from the woman at immigration and wait while they check Derek's.

They head to the strip and find a hotel to stay in . Derek goes to place his bag on the bed then realises he doesn't have one. "We each have a bag next to the bedside table. Everything you need is in it. Oh we need to sign the forms for the marriage to take place."

"I'm sure your scumbag ex and best friend are or have done that already."

"I meant for us to get married Derek."

"You fell and hit your head earlier didn't you Stiles?"

"My dear husband I have not."

"I'm not your husband."

She bends in front of him on the bed, "Not yet."

"Am I on a new reality tv show or something?"

"Is that why you have barely asked any intelligent questions since you met me?"

"Look clearly you think you're smarter than me."

"Why governor, why would I think that? Can you unzip me please I need to have a shower and look presentable for my wedding day."

"I'm not marrying you."

She laughs, "Never change."

"I mean it."

"Of course you do dear husband and try not to disappear while I'm gone."

Once Derek unzips her she goes into the bathroom and shower and change into more comfortable clothes.

She wasn't surprise to see him still in the room watching tv. "You're still here?"

"You have security men outside the room so of course I'm still here."

She turns "How do I look?" She was wearing a yellow and white summer dress.

"Like I want to leave Vegas right now."

"Patient we will I just need you to do me one tiny favour first."

"I'm not marrying you and how is  it the forms are all filled out already and we only just met?"

"My grandmother and grandfather got married in Paris and my gran wore this dress. It's a bit old fashion but it's a classic so it's back in fashion."

"Did you not hear me?"

"I heard you husband."

"Then why are you acting like this marriage will still go ahead?"

"It must go ahead for all our sakes. I can't tell you now but I will after the marriage. Her phone pings, "They're moving we need to go."

"Who?"

"My ex and my former bestie  and we need to give our wedding detail to the correct people."

"I'm surprise you didn't already have a certificate signed and sealed with our date and time of marriage already."

"Look if you do this for me Derek I'll give you one million dollars. You could pay off your house and help your family out."

"Why me and what's in it for you?"

"I need to be married to be able to keep running the family's business."

"What seriously in this day and age?"

"I know it's sad. Now can you please get ready I don't want you to wear your uniform to our wedding."

He looks through the bag. "Actually there's a suit hang up in the bathroom for you."

When they were both suited and booted they walk downstairs hand in hand to a waiting limousine. "Thank you for doing this for me."

"You're welcome and I'm only doing this for the money."

They make their way to the record office and give in their notice of marriage. "Let's go for something to eat since we have to wait a while.," suggest Derek.