"If you're finished with your meal, how about having an iron dessert. INDIGESTION MEATBALL CANNON!" He shot the cannonball straight at Kreig.

"Son of a.." Krieg muttered they cannonball explodes on him.

"DON!" Gin shouted out for his captain.

"Agh, damn it, I ended up destroying the entrance.. the owner's gonna have my head for this.."

"It's fine.. it's just collateral damage from protecting the restaurant." Said a cook with shades.

"What're you planning to do with his underlings on the ship?" Sanji asked. "Well.. maybe we oughta butter his ship up and roast it with fire..?"

"Thats the best dessert you've got, you lousy cook!?" A figure appeared from the door frame.

"It can't be...!"

"Serving that pile of crap for dessert.. this is the worst restaurant I've ever been to.." It reveals itself to be Don Krieg.

"Woah! His body's gold and shiny!" Luffy takes notice of his golden armour.

"Thay bastard and his fancy steel armour...! Get him!" The cooks run toward him.

"ANNOYING PRICKS!" Krieg used his built in machine gun inside his armour to shoot the restaurant up.

"ARGHHH!!" The cooks yell out in agony.

"Guns..!?" Luffy exclaimed. "From all over his body..!" Sanji eye twitched.

"You famn worms think you can defy me!? I'm the strongest! This steel arm, more powerful than that of anyone!" The pirate flexed his arm.

"This body of steel, tougher than anyone else's! And this diamond fist that can pulverize anything! My entire body is a finely tuned weapon!" He showed of his body.

"So if I tell you to prepare the food for my men, then you shut and do it! Nobody goes against Don Krieg!"

"There's enough food here for a hundred people, so hurry up and bring it to your men." Said the owner.

"Did.. did they just say 'Zeff'!?" Krieg sweated.

"Sir! How could you give them the food!? Just what's the meaning of this!? Once those pirates recover, they'll take over our restaurant!" The cooks argued.

"That's only if, they still have any fighting spirit left at all..."

"Isn't that right, defeated warriors of Grand Line?" Stated Zeff.

"W-What!? Don Krieg defeated!?"

"The strongest man of east blue...! The pirate fleet admiral of 50 ships..!"

"Even he was utterly defeated by Grand Line!?"

"Grand Line!?" Luffy exclaimed.

"You're.. 'Red-Leg Zeff'!" Krieg sweated. "So you were alive, Red-Leg Zeff.. the peerless captain and cook of his own pirate crew."