If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Start from the beginning

Do you think it's a boy or a girl Hyung's?" Tae asked and Namjoon said "Whatever it is I'm going to be the favourite".

As soon as he said that four heads turned to him and the said alpha looked frightened.

"I don't care so as long as it's healthy and so is jimin". Tae spoke out and everyone could agree to that.

All in all it was a good day for them all, they had fun getting gifts and spending time with each other.

Jungkook was still treated like he was extremely fragile and he liked being babied that way so he wasn't complaining.

They decided to go and get some ice cream before heading back home to change.

As they were waiting in line Jungkook was behind them all with Taehyung excitedly talking to NamJin and Hoseok being too immersed in conversation with his Eomma.

Some alphas were behind Jungkook and one of them touched his waist and at first Jungkook thought it was an accident but when he was pulled into the alphas arms with him standing directly in front of his crotch.

The alpha pulled him more so he was touching it and Jungkook let out a whimper. "Leave me alone".

He spoke out and tried to reach his alphas but he couldn't.

The alpha kissed his neck and kicked over his mate mark "Naught omega you're mated and still want me. I guess you couldn't resist my charms".

That's when Hoseok turned around and saw Jungkook struggling he quickly ended the call and pulled Jungkook into his arms.

"How dare you touch my brother like that?" The alpha smirked and said "He's only your borther so let us have our way with him. I promise I'll be gentle."

That's when Hosoek lost it and punched the alpha to the floor.

Security came and as soon as they saw THE Jung Hosoek they immediately listened to him and kicked the alpha and his firneds out of the store making sure police dealt with them.

Seokjin and Namjoon who managed to realise once Hoseok stepped in pulled Jungkook into their arms.

"Kook we are so sorry. We didn't realise. Let's go home right now". Jungkook nodded and that's when they all left to go home.

It was definitely traumatic for Jungkook but for Hosoek too because seeing Jungkook in that situation boiled his anger imagine it being Tae.

Once they arrived home they went in to their separate rooms to get ready after making sure Jungkook was okay.

Jungkook went in first and his alphas were putting what they brought away so they walked in after.

As soon as they both walked in Jungkook ran into their arms.

They hugged him and cried whispering "Sorry" a million times.

Jungkook forced himself away from them and looked them both in the eyes. They were holding his petite waist tightly whilst Jungkook held their faces with his hands.

SeokJin's breath hitched when Jungkook's lips touched the corner of his lips. " Jungkook..." Jin whispered. His lips moved against Jungkook's as he spoke...So so close.