If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Start from the beginning

Don't get Jungkook wrong he found that both extremely hot but it was frustrating when he needed them.

So he did the only reasonable thing his horny, dirty mind could think of.

It was partially both his mate's fault because they hadn't touched him since his incident.

He wore something sexy before walking to Namjoon who was sat on the desk reading and placed himself on his alphas lap.

He sat facing him on his lap and Namjoon adjusted him to sit properly and continued to read.

He wasn't paying Jungkook much attention.

So Jungkook began to kiss his neck littering feathery kisses on his neck.

Namjoon moaned lightly saying "Baby stop". But Jungkook didn't so when Namjoon put his book down to look at Jungkook properly he got the shock of his life.

In a good way of course.

"Baby what are you planning to do?" He whispered and Jungkook just smirked saying "Whatever you want my alpha". Namjoon visibly moaned because there was so much he wanted to do but he needed to keep it in his pants because Jungkook was still recovering.

"No omega...nothing. I want to do nothing". He then picked Jungkook up as he himself got up and tucked him in bed.

Jungkook tried to protest but Namjoon put him on the bed.

He then took jin's shirt and put it on the omega.

Jin walked in on them both and instantly Namjoon was on his side. "This omega is trying to seduce me".

Jin laughed and said "Jungkook keep your horny ass to yourself."

Jungkook just pouted and turned away on the bed. Both alphas laughed out loud at that.

Adjusting themselves on either side of their omega.

Jungkook tied to go away from them but Jin held his waist saying "Baby we're doing this for you. Just wait and eventually you can have us."

Then they both whispered in his ears " The both of us".

And Jungkook hit them both on their chest clearly flustered.

They both laughed as they took turns pecking his forehead.

However, Jungkook wanted more so he wrapped his legs under the duvet around SeokJin's waist he then wrapped his arms around the older's neck and got Namjoon to wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"Much better". He said and then he began to kiss Seokjin.

The alpha cried out loud saying "I love you Jungkook, I love your kisses but baby go to sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow".

Jungkook sighed "Fine let's sleep then".

Finally, after what felt like ages they DID sleep.

The next morning everyone got up early the five of them decided to head to the mall to get gifts for the would be parents and their soon to be child.

Jungkook and Taehyung were the most excited to do the shopping and they were fluttering about in the baby shop excitedly looking at all the cute items.

Hoseok and Seokjin were asked several times by customers if their omegas were expecting and the two could only blush and shake their heads as Namjoon explained the situation.

Once they shopped for both Yoongi, Jimin and their baby they were walking hand in hand with their respective mates.

Taehyung was talking non stop about his excitement and Hosoek looked at him fondly.