Part 1

"Wil go wake you brother."

"Make techno do it."

"No. Go wake your brother."

Wilbur trudged off to Tommy's room slowly and knocked. "Dumbass he cant hear that." He muttered to himself.

He slowly opened the door. Tommy was sat on his bed with his phone out.

Tommy you gotta get up. Breakfasts ready. Wilbur signed.

Tommy just kept staring at his phone. The brunette walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and looked up.

Wil tapped his ears to ask him a question. Tommy sighed and grabbed his hearing aids. "What?"

"Breakfasts ready."

"Fine. I hate these things." Tommy sighed.

"Would you rather be almost completely deaf?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah at this rate. These things are shit."

"Well at least wear them for breakfast." Wil pleaded.

"Fine but i dont like them. Their like headphones but shitter cos they dont play music."

Wil just grabbed his hand and dragged him out the room. "Small child is here. Can we have pancakes now?"

"You didnt tell me it was pancakes!" Tommy yelled rushing to the table.

"Mate calm down. Yes its pancakes. New school year, First day, You exited?" Phil said placing a plate infront of him.

"You think im exited? Dad why would i be exited for that hell?" Tommy asked Phil.

Phil just sighed. "I know your worried but we all are,Techno eat. You'll be fine. You know teachers who know how to sign. You dont have to wear your hearing aids the entire time. Hopefully you can make some friends."

Techno sat there fiddling with his hair and wilbur sat staring at the plate of pancakes infront of him.

"If i survive this day can we get icecream?" Tommy asked. "You will survive but fine." Phil sighed.

"Dad im not really hungry." Wilbur said pushing his plate away. Phil looked concerned at wilbur.

"Are you alright mate? You havent been eating much."

"Yeah im fine just not hungry." Wil said staring at the plate still.

"Dad this whole familys fucked up. If i survive my gcse's its a miracle."

"Tommy we're not fucked up. Just... different."

Suddenly techno grabbed the knife next to his plate and stabbed it into the pile of pancakes. Phil jumped back at the sudden movement.

"They know phil." He muttered turning to his dad.

"See. Fucked up." Tommy said pointing to Techno.

Phil slid a box of medication towards techno. "Not fucked up."

"Yeah right."

🟩Time skip🟩
⚠️Abelism⚠️

Tommy walked through the school gates. "Bye mate! Wil and Tech are next door if you need them!" Phil yelled after him.

He silently walked to his locker and pulled out One of his books. The door slammed next to his head to reveal a green dressed boy.

"Please dream, Just leave me alone."

"You can actually hear us?" Dream scoffed. "Miracle."

"Dream leave him alone." George said from behind him. "Gogs dont worry about it."