A Short Visit to Iris Libre And Akashi

Start from the beginning

While on the other hand Richelieu and Jean Bart were Signing the pact .

Kaiserin Elisabeth also met some shipgirls on guard who greeted her .

But after 6 hours She has finished Exploring the Base and gives her list of things to be improved.

Jean Bart thank her for this as they are glad for the help  .

When Kaiserin Elisabeth is about to leave all shipgirls said goodbye to her in Unison which was appreciated by Kaiserin Elisabeth.

And soon she leaves as to go back to the base .

But Kaiserin Elisabeth planned to visit Iris libre again but not for now

..........
Meanwhile The Same Day

Royal Navy Base

Library

Illustrious was currently reading a book .

Illustrious:( Where is it ??) As she finished reading a book and picking another book .

But she was shocked after seeing a word that is familiar to her .

Illustrious: (Einhorn ?? ) As she was reading a fantasy german story book that was written long ago .

Illustrious then found out the translation of Einhorn and she was shocked that it connect to Unicorn who died in the siren war years ago .

Illustrious: (Einhorn what are your connections with Unicorn and why do you seem familiar with me).

Meanwhile

Prinz Einhorn: *Sneeze*

Kaiserin Elisabeth: You okay ?

Prin Einhorn: I'm fine your majesty.

Kaiserin Elisabeth: Okay.........

.........
Sardegna empire Base

August 16 1967

Odin and her team is currently preparing to train akashi , they also have littorio who got back to Sardegna empire as the new leader after being put into the position by Kaiserin Elisabeth.

After some time Akashi arrived for the training that will last for Some Months due to the orders Kaiserin Elisabeth given to Odin .

August 16 1967 To November 1 1967

During this time Odin trained Akashi along with others , Akashi on the other hand managed to pass it all which made Odin proud , She then informed Kaiserin Elisabeth of the success which Kaiserin Elisabeth Rewarded Odin a Day off to relax which Odin takes it With gratitude.

November 1 1967
Sardegna empire Base

Akashi: So how's the base holding ??

Littorio: It's Currently Fine since i managed to Fix some issues regarding Funds .

Akashi: Just call me if you need help .

Littorio: Ok I'll ask you if we need you .

Soon Akashi Goes out and Started Smoking .

Akashi: ( It's been some time since i got here , although i seem to have grown taller but i think that just a side effect. )

Akashi Sighs as she is currently thinking what is going on back at Sakura empire .

Meanwhile Eagle union is planning a visit to Ironblood .

Due to Yorktown suggestion Enterprise will visit Ironblood along with Hornet and Essex .

...........

Akashi In her three Attires

Normal Attire

Prussian Uniform(Combat Attire)

Formal Attire

Author : Updates are going to be Late since i am currently busy

............
Author : Updates are going to be Late since i am currently busy.