A date

(A/N: I'm really REALLY sorry. I got sick the day I was supposed to update this chapter, which was two weeks ago. And since then, I couldn't grasp a time for me to update it. I'm really really sorry (。•́︿•̀。))

-Luffy's PoV-

       We went to the amusement park with train. It was 9 o'clock in the morning when we went out of our apartments and arrived at 9.20.

       I was wearing an oversized red t-shirt and ocean blue short jeans while Tora-o was wearing a yellow sleeveless hoodie with a big logo in the middle and long light blue jeans that have spots pattern on it.

       "WOAH!!! AWESOME!!" I looked at the amusement park. The amusement park is so big and lively. "Have you never gone to this amusement park?" Tora-o looked at me and asked.

       "Hm? Oh. I had went to others amusement park, but I never went here! It's too far from my house even with train. This is so exciting!! LET'S GO, LAW!" Tora-o was about to respond, but then our stomach grumbled.

       "... Let's go search for somewhere to eat first..." Law said. "Mn!" I nodded.

...

       I pulled my pizza away from my mouth and the cheese stretched for almost 1 meter, I think. "Woah! Look at this, Law!!" "Mn. I'm surprised, Mugiwara-ya. You really have a big appetite, huh." Law said while putting his napkin on his plate.

       "You think so? Isn't it just because you eat very little and that's why you think my appetite is big?" I said while finishing my last slice of pizza. "No. I mean, I don't really think there are someone who can finish 5 large pies of pizza alone, and still hungry..."

       "Hmm.. you have a point I guess."

...

       "Hey what do you want to ride first?" Tora-o asked. "Hmm." I looked around. "I don't know. Everything looks so... INTERESTING!!" I said. "Well I have an idea but first." He looked at me. "?" I tilted my head. "What is it?" I asked Tora-o. "Do you like boats?"

       "I DO! WHAT? WHY? WHY DO YOU ASKS?? IS THERE A BOAT HERE?! WOAH!" I looked around to search for a boat. "Great. But, I don't think they're the boats you're thinking tho."

...

       Tora-o took me near the lake which is located at the middle of the amusement park. At the bank of the lake, there were duck shaped paddle boats. Tora-o went to one of the people in charged of the boats and payed for us to ride.

       "WOAH!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN ON A DUCK SHAPED PADDLE BOAT BEFORE!!" Tora-o hop in the boat first while saying. "Well, I figured you'd like them." Tora-o sat in the boat. "You kidding? I love boats!!" I said.

       He looked at me and lean toward his left side. "Then come on, hop on in." He said. "Alright!!!" The space to enter the boat was a bit small and need to crawl in to enter the boat. "Yosh!"

       I was about to enter the boat fully but then my right foot tripped on the hull* of the paddle boat. "a-" "careful--" Tora-o said while his hands reach out. My face was an inch a way to stumble on Tora-o's chest.

       Luckily Tora-o managed to catch me. Suddenly, my heart throbbed very fast and loudly. I quickly moved and sat down to the sit. "Ha- haha.. Thanks." I said. "Uh.. yeah no problem."

...

       After that, we went to ride the roller coaster, the tea cup ride, music express ride, haunted house, and a dark ride. It was already just a few minutes before 6 o'clock in the evening by the time we get off of the dark ride.