Chapter 34

"So, where are we going, Buggy?" Alvida asked, watching as the male stared intently at the ocean, through some binoculars. "Well, we're- NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" Buggy screamed, having forgotten he was no longer in charge. "I said... Where are we going?" Alvida asked again, bonking him on the head with her club. "Ouch. Alright, since you put it so nicely, to find my crew. My dear crew, I wonder where they've ended up, without their captain" Buggy mumbled to himself.

"Where doomed! Run for your lives!" His crew members screamed as they were chased away by angry citizens. "Is everyone here?!" Cabaji asked as he looked at their remaining crewmembers. "Alright, body check, sound off if you're missing yours!" Mohji exclaimed, earning a string of "I'm here/okay's" from their crew. "Right, here~" Sukuna cooed with a creepy smile, while mercilessly dropping Buggy's body parts onto the deck.

"Alright, so that makes- Wait..." Mohji trailed off as he had a momentary whiplash. He blinked a few times as if Sukuna would vanish. The cursed spirit smirked as he watched the crewmembers tremble before him, but that's not what he was here for. Behind him, the island seemed to have been engulfed with water. In seconds the island was no longer there, except for more ocean and Sukuna's ship.

"EEEEK!!" Mohji screeched in horror, eliciting a string of dread-filled screams and crying from his crew. "Consider this a warning, use it wisely," Sukuna said with a crazed smile. He vanished with echoing psychotic laughter, which haunted and traumatized the pirates for weeks. They stood on high alert, looking out for any signs of the cursed spirit as if they could stop him from terrorizing them again.

"Hey, guys, I've come up with a great nickname for Sukuna" (Y/n) announced to her crewmembers, randomly. "Ugh... Can we not talk about him?" Zoro groaned as he flopped onto the deck. "Oh! Oh! Can I guess it?" Luffy asked as he spun around in his seat, now facing her. "Sure!" (Y/n) said with a thumbs up and a bright smile, giving her captain the signal.

"Hm... Suckna! Cuz he sucks!" Luffy said with a proud smile, while Zoro facepalmed. "No way! It should be a little cooler! Like, Supbruh!" Usopp joined in while doing a little hand gesture. "They're both terrible! If anything we shouldn't even be talking about him!" Zoro exclaimed, with a vein protruding out of the side of his head.

"You're no fun! Plus, you both are wrong! It's Soupna! Like Soup-nah!" (Y/n) informed casually. "Wait... So he has soup? Man, now I'm hungry!" Luffy complained, despite having been fed seconds ago. "I like mine more, when I see him again, I'll say, Supbruh! It'll be a real hit!" Usopp said with determination, imagining a crowd cheering him on for such a feat.

Meanwhile, on some random island that Nami was looking at, held the Buggy Pirates. Currently, they were sobbing in front of their presumably dead captain. "Rest in piece(s), Captain... Leave it to me, your fateful number two, Cabaji the Acrobatic is ready to take your place!" Cabaji exclaimed, having assumed he automatically got the role.

"Hm?" Mohji hummed, instantly no longer sobbing as he glared at Cabaji. "I will take the helm and lead the Buggy Pirates back on the path to glory!" Cabaji said proudly. "Stop right there! Cabaji, it is I, beast tamer Mohji, the Captain's right-hand man, who should take his place! I've always been the next in line and nobody is going to take that away from me!" Mohji exclaimed as he held up his whip threateningly.

"I'll be happy to take you as my second in command, but you're looking at the new Captain Buggy Pirates," Cabaji said as he pointed a thumb at himself. "Heh, alright men, looks like we'll have a brawl, to see who'll be the next Captain!" Mohji said as he glanced at the crewmembers behind him. "That's just fine by me," Cabaji said with a cocky smirk, while the crewmembers cheered.

In seconds they prepared a boxing ring, with the two competitors inside it. The crewmembers cheered on the person they believed would win. They would bet, but they're on the same crew so it wouldn't matter much. Richi hid behind the tree, as he hit a pan with a wooden spoon, to start the match. In just a few seconds they had destroyed each other's weapons, now forced to use hand-to-hand combat.