Chapter 19

After a bit of a squabble, Sanji's body had destroyed their table. Thankfully most of the group saved their food, looking unamused by the damage. With that, the Chef headed off to do who knows what, leaving Sanji to grumble in defeat. "See, he says it's cool, now you can become a pirate," Luffy said happily, thus pissing Sanji off.

"SHUT UP!" Sanji shouted out, he then got up and fixed their table. "My apologies, I hope I can make it up to you with this delightful smoothy. Made from the finest of ice cream, my darling" Sanji said while sliding her an ice cream smoothy. (Y/n) scanned the ice cream with sparkles in her eyes, finally having some sweets.

"Oh, what a charmer, you really know how to please~!" (Y/n) flirted as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. This instantly broke Sanji, his face instantly turning into a tomato. "HEY! Don't go winning her over with sweets!!" Usopp yelled out angirly. "I don't see what's wrong with giving her something sweet, why don't you bugger off?" Sanji asked as he got in Usopp's face.

"WHAT?! You wanna fight?! No one's taking away the beautiful-- I mean, our crewmember without my say-so!" Usopp exclaimed, as tickmarks formed around his forehead. "TAKE HIM OUT ZORO!" Usopp yelled out, turning towards Zoro who just sweatdropped at Usopp's cowardness.

"You take him out" Zoro grumbled, yes he's jealous, but he's not going to fight because Usopp told him to. (Y/n) just slurped loudly on the straw connected to the ice cream shake. She had no intentions of breaking up their fight, unlike Nami who was getting a little annoyed.

"Stop it~! Please don't fight because of her" Nami cooed, but what she didn't anticipate was a glare from Sanji. "Shut up, this isn't your fight," Sanji said harshly. That was the last straw for Nami, as her innocent smile turned into a scowl. "What did you say to me?" Nami said in a warning tone, ready to throw hands.

"Calm down please" (Y/n) spoke up, instantly gaining Sanji's attention. "Of course my dear~ Anything for you," Sanji said with heart eyes. "Wh-- HEY! I'm not done talking!" Usopp exclaimed angirly, pissed that he was now being ignored. "I see you finished your shake, do you want anything else? It's on the house~" Sanji said in a flirtatious tone.

"Awe, you're too kind~ I'd like some Kikufuku, do you think you can do that?" (Y/n) asked kindly. "Of course madmosell~! Oh, and you guys have to pay still" Sanji said while blankly staring at Zoro. "WHAaaa--" Usopp exclaimed with his mouth wide open. While Zoro and Sanji were having a glare off at each other, electricity sparks flew between their eyes.

Luffy, meanwhile, was laughing his ass off at the scene, unable to feel jealous of Sanji's flirting. "What are you sitting around for?!" Sanji asked angirly while kicking Luffy in the neck. "You're not here to lounge around. I'll get you your Kikufuku soon, my love~!" Sanji called out as he dragged Luffy away.

~~~

It had been 4 days since they got stranded on a Restaurant Boat, no thanks to Luffy. (Y/n)'s a very patient person, especially with her new stock of sweets. But, she's been recently thinking of embarking alone if they continue to stay stranded. She has better things to do, like figuring out how to unseal her boxed brother.

"How long do you think we're going to be here, anyway?" Usopp asked curiously. "Who knows" Zoro answered, showing he has no answer to Usopp's question. "He said he'd stay a year, but I'm already so bored" Usopp complained. "He better move soon, I'm also getting impatient" (Y/n) spoke up, having replaced her sunglasses with her blindfold days ago.

Thankfully, she was allowed to keep the clothes Sanji gave her, it's just a matter of keeping them clean. "Quit whining, this place is great. Plus, all the food here's free" Nami pointed out, having snuck some food from (Y/n). "Yeah, for (Y/n) it is, he's obsessed with her" Zoro grumbled out with a scowl.

"Awe~ Is someone jealous? That's cute" (Y/n) teased, earning a glare from Zoro. "Shut up" Zoro growled, but overall didn't deny her claims. "Hey! Luffy! What are we still doing here?! Come on, let's just get out of this place!" Usopp called out while peering over the Going Merry.

"Just sit tight a little longer! I'm going to try and make another deal with the owner" Luffy called back to the best of his abilities. "You better get a move on or I'll move on" (Y/n) warned as she also peered over the Going Merry. That's when the water shook, almost like an earthquake.

From inside, they had taken notice of the water's movement, a small form rising up from the water. The form got bigger and bigger as it approached the restaurant. From a distance, they can see the skulls that lined the deck's rim, and in the front hung a woman. This woman looked dried out, her (h/c) hair barely sticking onto her head, and her eyes dangled from their sockets.

The one thing that scared the customers was the flag, a flag that spells their end. The flag proudly held a skull with a crown on top of it. If one looked closely, one can see a four-armed man standing at the front of the boat, overlooking the restaurant. "It's him... He's here!" A customer yelled out in fright, shivering in fear, knowing this day will be their last.

"There's no doubt! It belongs to the King! The worst of the worst! Ryomen Sukuna!" The customer shouted out. The boat was massive compared to the small boat below it, and the people screamed in terror. (Y/n) stared up at the boat, silently cursing herself, knowing this would happen.

"My, my, here to greet me? Head Chef" Sukuna shouted from his perch, staring down at the Head Chef. "Guys, don't panic, but I think this ship is our cue to leave, right now!!" Usopp shouted in fright. Zoro's bounty friends, who stood in the back of the boat, had their jaws hanging low in shock.

Unlike everyone else, (Y/n) and Zoro was not scared, just mildly annoyed by the new arrival. "Look at the sear size of that thing! Is that a mouth?!" Nami pointed out, taking notice of a strange-looking mouth at the bottom of the boat. The fog cleared, bringing view Sukuna in all his glory, grinning down at the smaller ship.

Sukuna then jumped gracefully down from his spot, landing in front of the Head Chef. Mahito followed behind him, giving him a 6-foot distance from each other. Without a word, Sukuna made his way inside, not giving any indication of why he was there. His massive form barely fit through the door, cracking it slightly from the force of his entry.

His four eyes gazed around the room, spotting everyone cowering away from his sights. "Well? Where is she?" Sukuna asked while glancing at Mahito. "I will go fetch her! It won't be long!" Mahito said nervously, squeezing his way past Sukuna to look through the crowd for (Y/n).

Instead, his large hand grabbed Mahito by his hair, pulling him back behind Sukuna. "No, I have minions here for a reason. You, staff, fetch me a girl who looks like this" Sukuna said as he showed (Y/n)'s wanted poster. "Wait, isn't that the girl from earlier?" One Chef pointed out.

"She's outside! On the boat with the ram head! Please spare our lives!" One customer shouted out while on his hands and knees begging. Sukuna smirked in satisfaction while narrowing his eyes at the weak human. "Mahito, do what you please with them, they're no use to me" Sukuna ordered. "With pleasure," Mahito said with a sadistic smirk, now approaching the horrified customer, who was once begging on his knees.