Bonus Chapter

A/N: An apology chapter for not posting as of late, hope you all enjoy!

With another loud sigh, (Y/n) finally picked up the phone, placing it on speaker. "What do you want?" She asked a bit bluntly, not sounding happy in the slightest. "Hey... Dear sister of mine" Satoru said in a nervous tone, knowing he had pissed her off with his constant spamming. "Get to the point, you know this is my day off" (Y/n) said while looking at her nails, to prove how little she cared.

Maki, Toga, and Megumi all sat around the table, with a deadpanned expression, most likely annoyed. "Well... You see..." Satoru trailed off with a high-pitched voice. "Come on, I don't have all day" (Y/n) demanded while glaring at the phone, hoping he would speed things along. "I... might be stuck..." Satoru mumbled, which almost went unheard from the group.

"What? Speak up" (Y/n) snarled, ready to hang up, believing he's just pulling some nonsense. "I'm... Stuck... In a dryer" Satoru said hesitantly. The room went silent, as the group all stared at each other until it was interrupted by a snort from Megumi. "Did... Did you just laugh at me?!" Satoru exclaimed, having no clue he was on speaker.

"N...No" (Y/n) said while trying her best to contain her growing smile. It did not help that her group of friends are snickering beside her. "I literally hear your smirk! Just... Get me out of here! Wait... Nanami!! My savior!!" Satoru yelled out all of the sudden. From afar, they can hear a slight "what the hell?" from Nanami.

"Please Nanami! Get me out of here! It's starting to hurt!... Wait... Where are you going?! Get back here! Nanami!!!!" Satoru cried out. This finally broke Maki and (Y/n) into a fit of laughter, while Megumi and Toge snickered silently. "Wait... AM I ON SPEAKER?! THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER! I'M IN SERIOUS NEED OF HELP!!" Satoru yelled out.

"Alright... Alright! I'll rescue you... Now tell me where you're at" (Y/n) said with a smirk. "I'm in the second year's laundry mat..." Satoru grumbled, almost sounding defeated. "On my way" (Y/n) said as she hung up, then she gave an evil look to her trio of friends. "Who wants to take pictures of him?" (Y/n) asked as she held up her phone.

"Hell yeah!" Maki exclaimed while Toge rose his hand to indicate he wants to join in. "Sure... Why not, I've got to burn off this coffee somehow" Megumi said as he sipped from another coffee cup. With that, the group made their way to Satoru, all eager to see the state that he is in. When they got there, they found Utahime already taking pictures and laughing her ass off.

They don't blame her, as they found Satoru halfway stuck inside the dryer, legs first. Somehow, despite all logic, only one of his arms, and his head, poked out of the dryer. This means the rest of himself is folded up within the dryer, bound up to get himself out. Maki and (Y/n) laughed again, as they sprawled out onto the floor wheezing.

Meanwhile, Megumi and Toge took out their phones, flashing Satoru with bright lights as they took obnoxious pictures of him. "Guys!!! You're supposed to help me!! Quit laughing!!" Satoru cried out, only to be drowned out by the laughter and flashes. Eventually, when they calmed down, (Y/n) had easily yanked him out of the dryer, which he was oh so grateful for.

"GET OFF ME!!" (Y/n) yelled out as she tried prying him off of her, as he basically squished her into a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much, sister! I knew you'd save me!!" Satoru cooed as he hugged her tightly. "Great! Now do me a favor and save me from yourself! Let go!" (Y/n) exclaimed, only to go ignored. Note to self, don't save Satoru from his stupidity, or else you'll end up like (Y/n), squished.