★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★

Start from the beginning

Joseph quickly snatched the bag from Avdol while he was caught off guard, "Sorry Avdol but Polnareff is right. Her diary might hold some kind of clue to getting her back."

Avdol tried to protest on behalf of Y/N but then gave up when Joseph began to shake and cause all the contents of the bag to fall to the ground.

He looked through a ton of junk, such as books, snacks, a map, and then finally found a small booklet that looked like her diary.

"Look at the table of contents first," Jotaro warned, because he respected her privacy and didn't want to look at more than he had to.

"Just how organized is she?" Joseph looked through the pages, shocked. "It even has the exact time and date she updated this thing! It says it was updated in the...Dumbasses section?"

"Probably us," Jotaro muttered nonchalantly, "Flip to it."

Joseph nodded and everybody leaned in a little to see what it said.

If you're reading this right now, that means something bad probably happened to me. I'm not surprised at this point, it was bound to happen eventually. Anyways, I believe that the secret to Dio's stand is time, based on his stand, The World. Avdol can explain the details since he's a master on tarot cards and stuff like that. I don't know the exact details, but his powers may have something to do with either stopping, fast forwarding, or even turning back time. Good luck everyone and please know that I love each and every one of you and this trip is the most fun I had in ages. If I don't come back...tell my mama I love her if you ever find her, and please take care of my adoptive parents. But that's a low probability, so I hope we see each other soon.

Ps. JoJo turn to page 5, Avdol and Joseph turn to page 6.

     -Y/N L/N

"We have to get her back." Joseph looked on determinedly, touched by what Y/N had written. He then flipped to page 6 which revealed two seashell bracelets carefully taped to the cream-colored paper.

To our friendship.  The paper wrote in the far right corner.

He took the bracelets and handed one to Avdol nearly tearing up in the process.

"Here you go," He muttered before handing the diary to Jotaro. He looked at the page Y/N had assigned to him, and for a few seconds, his gaze appeared to soften.

"I don't care at what time, but we are getting her back tomorrow." Jotaro grumbled and then made Star Platinum quickly pick up all the stuff along with Y/N's diary, back in her bag.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Mr. Joestar?" The voice of a Speedwagon Foundation member could be heard on the phone. After everyone came back to the hotel they were staying at, Joseph received an urgent call.

"What is it?" Joseph responded, anxious at what he was about to hear. Was this about Holly? Dio? Amelia? Something tragic perhaps?

"We intercepted a voice message to Y/N's phone number by the name of someone named Kaede. She held some interesting information, but strangely the voice message cut off at the very end."

"Let me hear it." Joseph ordered and the SPW foundation member hummed back in response, "Certainly sir, One moment."

~~~~~~

"Y/N! Y/N!!! LISTEN! CALL ME BACK IMMEDIATELY! I caught them! I found the evidence you need. Mayumi and Chiyo are guilty, and I have evidence they caused that apartment explosion which led to many casualties. It's in my locker. They were working for a person named...Amelia? Oh and also-"