True Feelings

Hey guys!! Sorry about the mistakes on the other chapters phone's going bananas again lol so this one is about the two love birds finally confessing their love for each other after so many years of waiting!:) So hope you like.
------------------------------------------------

"Shh...El you had to do what you had to do..it was good shot, I'm okay all thanks to you."she said as she wiped my tears pulled me into another embrace.

------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV

It's been ten minutes as I held Elliot while he was crying, I know it's unlike him, but it's good to let it out, as I held him and comfort him..I started to feel those old butterflies that I use to always feel when I was with him or touching and also when he smiles...but over the years I started to recognize the feelings that I had for him. I would always wonder how feel he feels about me..then again he never answered my question, I wonder what the answers going to be.

"Elliot?" I asked as I looked down at him as I had my arms wrapped around him.

"Yeah?"he said as he looked up at her.

"Do you have guy vibe for me?"I said answering the same question from six years ago.

"Would it matter if I did." he said teasingly.

"Come on Elliot, I'm serious."I said with a smile.