Explanation

*Hey guys!! So this going to be about Elliot explaining himself before Olivia kills him for leaving her. There will be some discussion about their past!:) And you're going have to wait a little longer because the paranormal hasn't started yet.:)*
------------------------------------------------
As I focus, I started to notice that it was somebody I already knew and thought I would never see coming to my apartment ever again...it was him.
------------------------------------------------

Elliot's POV

"Alex please!!! I'm begging you to forgive me." I said now on my knees asking for her forgiveness.

"Sorry Elliot..I just can't forgive you,and Liv surly won't either."Alex said going back to her desk.

"Look...Alex I just want make everything right."I said standing up. "Please tell me where she is..I just want to talk to her."

As we stared at each other for a few, Alex finally gave in.

"Okay..but don't do anything stupid, got it."she said." And go easy on her she's been through alot."

"I will." I said with smile."So..where can I find her?"

"Work, but I think you should go wait at her apartment."Alex said as she stood."Good luck."

"Thanks."I said as I stood and hugged her.