Idk random story ideas

1. Witch/Wizard AU but magic is banned and—oopsie daisy! Masaru just so happens to be the only one in his family who has magic and Kira (who had dedicated herself to the fight AGAINST magic) now has to protect him from all the forces trying to kill him. Eventually he IS caught and they become fugitives on the run, moving from town to town, city to city, country to country, etc. Along the way, they meet magic users who help to teach Masaru how to better control his magic and teach Kira how to be more understanding and empathetic towards magical beings. As more and more people learn of the two siblings, they find themselves become the face of the fight for the freedom to use magic.

2. Arranged marriage AU with the Reed siblings but Jasmine loves her supposed fiancée's brother and Claude loves Jasmine's fiancée (who is in love with him back) So now the four of them have to live this elaborate lie for the kingdom because Claude + Jasmine's fiancée can't legally get married and what makes it harder is that NO ONE lets Claude + fiancée (or Jasmine + fiancée's brother) be alone so they have to keep all forms of romance to subtle things from barely grazing hands to longing gazes from across the room; hugs that linger longer than simple friendly affection to letters that say the I love you's they can't say aloud.

3. A coffee shop/futuristic AU where your hair color reflects how you feel and the Jackson girls just-so happen to own and run their small town's best coffee shop and oop! A really cute (and just recently moved in) guy walks in and Abina absolutely cannot take his order because he is so cute that her hair turned bright pink (meaning any form of love/flustered) so Hope has to be her wingman and the entire time her hair is shifting between yellow and orange hues from her excitement because this is the FIRST time in YEARS that Abina has shown any romantic feelings towards anyone.

4. Hero/Villain AU with Peter Reed in which he is bested by his villain, bloody and bruised and dying but as the villain get closer they notice all the previously unnoticed wounds left on Peter's battered body—wounds that they hadn't caused. Peter expects to be killed, that the villain will finally prevail and so he closes his eyes and accepts his fate... only to feel the gentle hand of the villain caressing his face. Every nerve in his body is screaming at him to move away, to scream and kick and punch yet it's been so long since he's felt someone's loving touch... and all he hears from his (former?) enemy is "you're safe now, darling.." and he relaxes because it's all he can do.

5. College Soulmates AU in which you are born with a marking on your body (arm, face, chest, etc) that grows and becomes more complex the more you learn about your soulmate. Darius' sunflower marking just so happens to be a tiny little thing on his neck until one day he is paired up to do a reenactment of a romance play with Eric and as they awkwardly find their chemistry together his sunflower begins to bloom and it is beautiful and wild and breathtaking as it does and Eric's already detailed marking—right beneath his left eye—just begins getting more and more complex until it's finally presentation day and the whole class is in awe because these two people who just so happen to work together on a project have become soulmates.

6. Neighbors AU with Hope who's constantly pulling all-nighters trying to find the right chords or right lyrics for each and every new song and forgets that she has a very concerned neighbor upstairs wondering why the absolute fuck this poor lady can't just work on it in the mornings. Eventually it gets so bad that the neighbor comes to Hope's apartment but doesn't realize that holy shit, the so-called annoying singing lady I've been so very worried about is an attractive emotional mess who cries when people raise their voice at her and fuck it now the neighbor comes down regularly to make sure that this poor girl is actually eating and drinking stuff and gets at least 7 hours of sleep and oh noooo they've found themselves falling so damn hard for this trainwreck of a neighbor and ends up moving in after a good 2 years of pining h a r d .

7. Enemies-to-Lovers AU with Annabella and Kira because Annabella cannot for the life of her pick up social cues and wrongly assumed that Kira's intense staring at her was out of hatred and decided to (against her greater judgement) pick a fight with the 5'3" Korean lady who was too social awkward to say "hey i think you're really pretty" and what-do-you—gets beaten by said lady. Ever since then Annabella has a tiny grudge (and maybe a tiny crush) on Kira who pretends to share the grudge even though she's really just to awkward to say that she thinks Annabella is stupidly pretty.

8. Academic Rivals-to-Lovers where Peter cannot stand the fact that he always ties with this one girl in his college class so—as a way to take the throne—befriends the girl in hopes of causing her to slip up. However in the struggle to befriend this girl, he begins to have thoughts like this is just so I can be the top of the class so why does being so close to Her make my heart beat like crazy and make me wanna kiss her silly and- whoops, he's now in deep love and can't escape for the life of him. Bonus points because the girl knew that he liked her all along and was just waiting for him to confess.

Damn I should just have a book filled with writing prompts/story ideas