Theo Sani

God it's been a while since I've actually done a character sheet thing-

Birthday: June 9th (born in Tallahassee, FL)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Demi-omniromantic

Hair Color/Length:  Brown + the tips are dyed blond-ish, and he has short, coily hair :)

Eye Color: The darkest brown you can ever imagine they're so pretty too <3

Skin Tone: Dark

Scars: He has one on his back because he got scratched by a stick-

Ethnicity: Kenyan

Personality: Theo's a really chill dude once you get to know him. At first he may come off as weird and stand-offish, but he's just not used to being around many people (outside of family friends and such). Don't let his initial personality fool you though, once he knows you well he is an absolute MENACE to society and you. Man will literally wake you up at 4:37am to ask you if pancakes are a subcategory of cakes.

Clothing-

Random Fact(s): - He accidentally came out to all his friends on a Group FaceTime- they were talking about who they would date and he just, without thinking said, "I would totally date [insert name here

Random Fact(s):
- He accidentally came out to all his friends on a Group FaceTime- they were talking about who they would date and he just, without thinking said, "I would totally date [insert name here. He is hot as fuckkkk."
Most of his friends accepted him, and his parents did too :)

- He's a streamer. He plays games most of the time, gives sleep audios, or makes comfort playlists. He's got at least 30k followers on each of his separate accounts.

- A d o r e s his sister. Like him and Miracle-Melody are best friends and it's so sweet!

- Has a big fear of sexual intimacy. He's fine with being in a romantic relationship, but the idea of doing the Devil's Tango is so fucking terrifying to him (same lol)

- Once cut off the legs of a daddy long leg so he could, and I quote "call it a daddy short legs." Hope was traumatized and MnM thought he was psychotic.

Voice Claim:

He baby, I love him so much <3