Unraveling Secrets

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm sure that Chat Noir will show up soon when-"

"-But you're already here..."

Adrien's eyes widened as he didn't know how to feel about what Ladybug had just said. Ladybug was smiling, enjoying the reaction that Adrien was giving. She didn't think that this would be the way he would find out that she knew his true identity, but it was still pretty entertaining.

"Plagg always was a troublemaker, but to think that he'd go missing again is a bit surprising..."

Adrien glanced down at his ring before looking back up at Ladybug. "You-..."

Ladybug grabbed Adrien by the wrist once again and began running with him down the hall.

"I know you're confused... and I'll explain everything later, but right now..." Ladybug looked back at him with a determined smile. "We need to find your kwami."

Adrien blinked a few times in order to process the situation before smiling back and nodding. They both then ran down the hall, checking every room for Plagg.

Meanwhile, as this was happening Luka had just made it to the first floor, in search of Sass. He snuck his way to the kitchen, and to his surprise he found Sass floating near the fridge with his arms crossed.

"Would you please come on? Your miraculous owner probably needs to transform right now while you're here stuffing your face." Sass said while shaking his head in disbelief.

Luka looked to see who he was talking to and, sitting on one of the counters in front of a large cheese platter was a tiny, black cat-looking kwami. He was shoving cheese into his mouth while laughing.

"Wait a minute.... You're Chat Noir's kwami... right?!" Luka asked as he approached the two magical beings.

"Yeah, and who's asking?" Plagg said sassily as he ate more cheese.

"Luka! I'm so glad you're here. I didn't want to leave your side, but when I saw Plagg flying around by himself I just knew that he was up to no good. Trust me, I was going to find you as soon as I could." Sass explained.

"Is that the real reason? Or did you just want to be alone with me?" Plagg asked teasingly, making Sass facepalm.

Luka knew that his kwami was usually very well-behaved. Sass would never leave his side without a good reason, and even though this was Luka's first time meeting Chat Noir's kwami he could already tell that he was a huge rebel by his unbothered and playful demeanor.

"It's fine Sass, but I have to transform fast." Luka told his Kwami, "Lily has been akumatized and is turning everyone into her mindless servants."

"Luka, we've been over this, her name is Lila, not Lily." Sass said with a sigh.

Plagg began laughing hysterically while holding his stomach and kicking his tiny legs back and forth. "Hahahaha! Lily?! That's hilarious! You don't even know her name! Haha!"

"What? But I could've sworn that she said her name was Lily-... Whatever! Sass, scales slither!"

Sass was sucked into Luka's bracelet, and he instantly transformed into Viperion.

"Have fun fighting lily.... pfttt hahahaa!!" Plagg laughed, but was interrupted as Viperion picked him up and ran out of the kitchen.

"Sorry, but Chat needs you right now. You'll have plenty of time to eat later, Plagg." Viperion told him. "We have to find Ladybug."

Plagg pouted, but allowed for Viperion to carry him down the hall, in search for ladybug. He ran and ran until he could hear the sound of two people talking. He followed the voices and was eventually met with Ladybug and Adrien.