Story One •Chapter 2• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Malachi's POV~

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How about you and your friends go out for a little bit. But, stay clear of people who may recognize you though." She says and I smile then nodded.

Right when I nodded there was a knock. A maid gets it and I look back to see my three friends. Amelio Jerome, Anson Bradley and Chris Johnson.

They waltz in. "We are here to hangout." Amelio said in a sing song voice and I laugh.

"I have a meeting, it might take an hour or two." I say and the three nodded. I nodded too. Me and mom headed to the meeting room where the council was waiting.

We get on with the meeting.

👑■■■■👑

"So he wont be taking the throne that day. He will take the responsibilities five days later?" Councilman David asks and I nodded.

"Yes, that's what me and mom decided. She'll ease me into it for the next couple months." I say and my mom just smiles at me because I was taking control over this conversation. Even though Councilmen David was asking her.

He smiles and nods.

"Well. That concludes the meeting." He says and we nodded and shook hands.

"Make us proud, your highness." He says and I smile.

"I will sir, thank you." I say and he smiles then they all leave.

I sigh, glad that it was over, lasted for an hour and a half. "Good job, Mal." Mom says coming over to me and I smile.

We walk out. My friends were still here. I go sit on the sofa with them.

"That wasnt that long. I thought it would've taken forever!" Chris says and I nodded.

"Yeah. Super short." I say sarcastically and they all laugh.

I close my eyes. "I told Malachi you guys can go out for a bit. Since he is taking over in a couple months." Mom says and comes to sit down.

"That sounds fun!" Amelio says happily. That's when Amelia walks in and goes towards to bookshelf. Amelio stops and stares at her.

He was IN LOVE with her, I chuckle a little. Melia was also in love with him.. "Melia, wanna go out for a little bit today?" I ask and she looks at me and smiles then nods. She looks at Amelio then back at me.

"We can head to the bookstore to get more books also!!" She says and I laugh. I nodded and she comes over to me and hugs me.

"You got a new dress??" Amelio asks, he always noticed the littlest things about Melia, its funny.

She smiles brightly and nods.

She walks over to him. "Do you like it?" She asks flirtatiously. Oh my.. What have I done.

"Okay love birds, stop with the flirting!" Chris says sighing and getting up. Anson looks at him and follows his lead.

Anson has always done that. It's like he's in a trance by him. It was kinda cute.

Anson barely talked today. "Anson, you okay? You havent said anything." He flicked out of the trance like state and nods.

I smile and nodded.

"When are we going?" Melia asks and I looked at our clock to see it was about 5:30. "We can go now?" She says and I nodded.

We all get ready. We were planning on going to the book store for a little and then to the Cinema to watch The Medicine Man. Even though it was an American movie, we got a hold of it since it was so famous. And it's not a silent movie, it was a talkie!