" right cause it was a lot of them mf's." I said as we got to his car i placed ariel in her car seat then got inside the car since sincere didn't want my help.

i got on my phone taking pictures of me and Ariel since she wanted to be in it so bad, her head kept poking out in the back.

I posted it on my Instagram story. After sincere finished putting the food in he got inside then we headed to my crib.

.

We all was outside at the park, well everybody but Tink and Kody cause they was at the hospital with the twins.

" waddup bestie." Bands smiled pulling me into a hug causing me to hug him back. " hey besto." I said pulling back leaning on sinn lap.

" you only see her?" Khalil asked him.

" yea, y'all niggas been acting like bitches. oh waddup dymond." He said going to hug her as well.

" what they do?" Dymond laughed hugging him back.

" niggas act like they to good to play the game anyways im ina bad mood don't fuck with me, i woke up to some bullshit. my fucking grandma pregnant." He went off.

" ahhhhh!" Khalil yelled laughing hard ass fuck making everybody else laugh.

" he so dramatic." Dymond said laughing. at this point i was crying cause bands real deal mad about that shit.

" ight bruh." Bands said walking off.

" why y'all do my bestfriend like that?" I asked trying not to laugh at them but i couldn't help it.

" all jokes aside, i gotta try some granny pussy." Khalil said causing me to mug him cause that's just nasty ass fuck.

" get the fuck outta here." Woody mugged him.

" you nasty ass fuck dawg, im telling mama." Sinn said causing me to laugh but stopped once a girl came up to us.

" sincere, can i talk to you?" She said looking like she had a bad ass attitude but i just looked at sincere to see what he was gonna say.

" about what?" he asked her.

" woody come with me to get some to drink." Dymond told him.

" man im tryna watch this shit, cookie might beat ha ass bae." Woody said causing me to chuckle. i wasn't gonna fight nobody tho.

" boy bring yo ass, Khalil come too i saw some pretty girls over there." she said and Khalil got up fast ass fuck & they walked over there.

" i have something to tell you, alone..." she said.

" nahh, you gotta say that shit in front of my girl and if youn want to then we ain't got shit to talk about." He told her.

" well, since you want to be a smart ass im 3 months pregnant." She spoke.

honestly i didn't feel a way about it cause i knew what came with sincere.

" what that gotta do with me?" He asked her causing me to chuckle & i promise i didn't mean to.

"Mybad." I said

" nawl bitch that shit ain't funny, you look stupid dating this childish ass nigga. Y'all both weird." She went off.

" im not finna let her argue with a delusional bitch, fuck outta here dawg." He told her. He need his dick sucked the way he acting.

" well since you becoming this big ass rapper ima need that child support when OUR baby come cause i know you gonna have the money." She said.

" man ain tryna hear that shit, yo slow ass know i met you a month ago so tell me how that's my baby?" He asked her and i just watched the dumb look on her face.

" i-i said im a month what are you talking about?" She said causing me to bust out laughing cause this sad foreal, they see him becoming a big rapper now folks wanna pin a baby on him and shit.

" fuck outta here foreal dawg." He said.

" fine I'll leave but make sure you have that money." She said walking off.

" you sure you met her a month ago sincere?" I turned around facing him.

" yes, im a smart ass nigga." He said causing me to smile and he pulled me into a kiss.

" eww." Nyny said causing us to turn our heads seeing her.

" hey big ny." I smiled hugging her cause i really did miss my dawg. " heyy cookie." She said hugging me back.

" mama dropped you off?" Sincere asked looking around.

" no, anyways can me and my friends come over your house?" Taniya asked me. " the fuck." Sinn mumbled.

" yeah, when?" I asked cause i was gone go all out for this lil sleepover.

" tomorrow? It's 4 of us." She said. " yea that's fine, did you let your mama know?" I asked her.

" yeah, she said she don't care." She said. everybody else had came back over to where we was and they looked like they wanted to know everything that happened.

" say son, bitch tried to pin a baby on me." Sinn told Khalil causing everybody else to look at him.

" a baby is crazy." Bands said eating some, it looked nasty ass hell too. " they see you getting bigger, i wouldn't be surprised if some more hoes do that same shit." Khalil spoke.

" I don't understand these hoes fr." Dymond said drinking her smoothie.

i got on my phone as they continued to talk, i looked at my emails seeing more orders.

i really need to start decorating my warehouse so i can get these people orders out cause if i don't they gone talk shit about me and that's bad for business.

i decided to text Tink to see how the girls are doing, even tho i know they are healthy. i wish we could have done way more for her pregnancy but shit happens for a reason.

" cookie?" Somebody said causing me to look up. " huh?" I asked looking at sincere since he the one who called me.

" you ready to go shorty?" He asked.

" yeah stink, where nyny went?" I asked cause i didn't see her no where.

" she went with Khalil and bands." He said and i nodded as we started walking to his car. " we need to go to the store again." I told him.

" man why?" He asked, i noticed how he don't like going to the store.

" cause we having a sleepover with the girls stink." I said as we got inside the car & of course he opened the door for me.

" you gone have to go in that bitch by yourself baby, i can't do it." He said and i started laughing.

" we can go to dollar tree, it don't be a lot of people in there cause bae you know i hate going in the store by myself." I whined.

" ight, can we go tomorrow?" He asked and i nodded then he turned up the music heading to my place.

.
Voteee!
Excuse any mistakes

what's yall zodiac sign ?