chapter 1: first day at work

"(Y/N) GET UP!!!" I felt someone push me to wake up.
"Go away, I want to sleep!" I mumbled with my eyes closed.
"(Y/N) we're going to be late for work bitch." I opened my eyes and saw Madeline, my roommate.

Actually we didn't have jobs and the university sent us to The Walking Dead cast as makeup artists.

I got out of bed and immediately went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and got dressed.

Madeline was also getting dressed when I leftMadeline was also getting dressed when I came out of the bathroom

I couldn't wait to see the cast of The Walking Dead.
"I'm so excited, Madd!!" I shouted in excitement.
"Me too, can you imagine what kind of actors we will meet. Not to mention your lover Jeffrey, will he be there?" he looked at me playfully.
"I hope he is, let's go" I said and took the car keys.

On the way we listened to all kinds of music and sang loudly. When we arrived in front of the building I was numb, I was very worried. They had a young lady at the entrance, we showed our passes and she let us in.

Then we saw him... the fucking Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Andrew and Norman.
"I can't believe it!" I whispered to Madeline. "My legs went soft" she replied and we both laughed.
Someone tapped me on the shoulder and Maddy and I turned.
There was a girl standing in front of us, it was Alice, our manager.
,,Hello girls! Have you met anyone?" she smiled.
"Hi Alice, not yet, our legs are soft!" Madeline said in a low whisper.
"Let's introduce you to the others, hmm?" "Let's do it," Maddy and I said in unison. "How do I look?" I whispered to Alice. She smiled,
"You're unique, you look great!". Before I knew it, we were in a hall, inside was the whole cast. "This way, come," Alice said, pointing us where to go.
We followed her.
We stopped in front of tall men, of course we knew who they were.
"Guys, meet your new make-up artists" Alice said with an ear-to-ear smile. Jeffrey turned and looked me straight in the eyes. Just before he spoke Madeline interrupted, "GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'M MADELINE!" and shook his hand, he smiled and said, "Jeffrey, it's my pleasure". Through this I met Andrel and Norman, I knew them for 2 minutes and I was already laughing like crazy.
"Hey" I looked at the guy tapped me on the shoulder, it was Jeffrey. "Hey" I replied "I didn't hear your name, darling. I'm Jeffrey"
and he looked me in the eye extending his hand to shake "(Y/N) nice to meet you " I smiled and took his hand to shake.

 I'm Jeffrey"and he looked me in the eye extending his hand to shake "(Y/N) nice to meet you " I smiled and took his hand to shake

Darling? Darling? Jeffrey told me darling. God, this man is so hot, any woman would die for him....

"Let's get to work!" called the p
roducer so that everyone could hear him. Maddy and I went to the dressing room, after a while there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Maddy called.

The door opened and Jeffrey and Norman entered the room. Adnrew didn't have a work today. Jeff sat down on the chair right in front of me, my eyes widened in surprise. "Let's get started" he winked at me and I smiled at him. I saw the picture of the makeup from the production and started doing Jeff's makeup.
"Wait, I want to upload a story to Instagram" he said as he pulled out his phone.
"Okay" I said and walked away so I wouldn't be seen on the photo.

"Hey come on, I can't help but take a picture with the best make-up artist and the most beautiful girl on the team"
he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me towards him so I could see myself in the picture. I smiled and he took the picture "Write your Instagram so I can tag you" and handed me his phone. I wrote my Instagram and he uploaded the story. After that followed silence, after about 20 minutes I finished his makeup. "Thank you, (Y/N)" and he left the room.
"Mad, Jeff took a picture with me and put it on an Instagram story" I said with a voice shaking with excitement.

,, Really, lucky girl! I was asked about you Norman.." she said disappointed
"But I'm happy for you, you're still my best friend aren't you?" she continued and hugged me. The door opened and Alice walked in,
"Great job for a first day here, now you're free I'll text you later to give you details for tomorrow. Bye girls " she smiled sweetly. "Bye Alice, thank you for today" Mad and I said and hugged her.

When we got home........