𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 32

- ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ-

------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

She bow infront of bambam bidding him bye.
He wave his hands and drove his car away.
She lifted her teary gaze. She notice the mansion is same where she came with him for the first time. She observe the dark area. Area fully corvred by big buses and trees.

She gulp and walk towards the entrance.

As soon she enter the living room. Her gaze caught his figure sitting on couch looking down on the floor , she gulp looking at his messy hairs, and white shirt, she can sense his anger and his dark aura. She lick her dry lips to calm down herself. She drop down her gaze and took a breathe and walk towards him.

Jungkook raised his head up hearing sound of faded footstep.
He lift his gaze and smirk looking at his wife who is coming towards him with her head down.
His eyes fell on her attire. He clench his fist observing her skirt which is long enough but still his possessive soul only find her skirt short.

The poor soul stand infront of devil husband.

Jungkook : Look up

He order her in cold tone. Causing the girl flinch hard she nodded her head and lift her head up.
Her pupil shaken witnessing the anger and lust in his eyes.
' he will also beat me '
Her clench tighten on clothe in jer fist.

His eyes roamed on her face. He observe her red fluffy eyes, red bloodshot lips as if she was chewing continue. Her tip of nose is red, her white cheeks were shining with tint of pink shade, he is damn sure she was crying all the time. Why wouldn't he sure? Afterall he shout at her and scold her. He sigh and look down at her body checking if she is hurt.
Nasty words of caleb again crawl his sanity.
He clench his jaw. He shook his thought away.
He bit his lips observing her small fist clenching clothes.
He abruptly get off from his seat causing her back off immediately.

Jungkook : follow me.

He throw another order on poor soul who is doing nothing but shivering in fear By the thought he is going to beat her.

Jungkook walk inside the room and halted when he fully entered the room. Yn also stop her feets from walking when he stop.
She observe the room, she gulp remembering this the same room where he did 'those' things to her.

Jungkook : close the door.. Yn.

He ordered back facing her, but she gulp as she feel her name dark from his mouth.