𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 32

Start from the beginning

She immediately close the door.
She turn around to face him. But gulp when she found him looking at her with anger.
She buried her gaze down not able to bear his gaze.

He folded his arms on his chest,
He take his predator steps towards her with his intense gaze.

She gulp hearing his faded steps towards her.
She slowly take backstep.
He smirk,

Jungkook : where were you?

Her breathe hitched hearing his rough-husky tone.

He is known by where she was but still he want to hear from her mouth.
He wants to hear her explanation, her excuses on her disobedience.
She bitted her lips.

He again took his steps towards her. She again move backward. But she gasp when her back hit cold wall.

He smirk and stand infront of her. He tilt his head and bend down to her level.

Jungkook : i asked you something?.. Where were you?

He said in demanding tone. She push her back on wall wanting to hide from him.
Receiving no answer from her. He slammed his hands on the wall causing girl jump in fear.

Jungkook : FVCKING ANSWER ME!

She flinch hard and her eyes welled up unlimited tears. Her whole face get warm.
He sigh angrily when he notice her trembling body. She try to speak,

Yn : i wa-was at res-restau-taurant.

She whisper tightly closing her eyes. He clench his jaw hearing her answers. Only nasty-Flithly words of caleb blurred his thoughts. He didn't like caleb's choice of words. Jungkook clearly knows which type of man caleb is. He is also known by his dirty gaze. He took another step towards the girl reducing a small distance between them.
Her eyes shaken underneath her lashes when his hot breathe fang on her face.

Jungkook : open your eyes.. RIGHT NOW!

He furiously shout at her. Causing girl flinch hard she immediately open her eyes which is blurred with tears. She joined her hands together in small fist and pull her closer to her chest and started sobbing while shivering hard.
She didn't like his rude and rough behavior on her.
She loves his softness towards her. Her lower lips shiver.

He isn't satisfied by her tries , by her fear. He didn't want to scare her.
But she needs to learn a good lesson.

Jungkook : WHEN I CLEARLY WARN YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO RESTAURANT THEN WHY YOU FVCKING DISOBEY ME?

He throw another question on shivering girl. He again move closer to her totally pressing his hard body on her soft figure.
She push herself on wall in fear. Girl harshly bite her lips on fear.

Jungkook : WHY YN? WHY ? DO YOU KNOW WHICH TYPE OF PEOPLE WHERE ON RESTAURANT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH YOU? DO YOU FVCKING KNOW HE WAS---

He didn't let himself complete his sentence and slammed his fist on wall beside her head.
Her sobs and sniff can be heard he just stare at her shivering form waiting her to say something.

Yn : li-lisa un-unnie.. Ba-bambam... *sob* yeo-yeon-jun.. And soo-soobin... Was also th-there.. The-they..

She mumble while looking down. He growl loudly he didn't like, he didn't fvcking like her taking another man's name. He fvcking hate her closeness with another man. He clench his jaw and calm his sanity. He knows she taking their name its just ok. He don't need to be angry on such a small thing.

Jungkook : On bed!

He order her while drilling hole with his eyes. She lift her head and gaze at his face. She hiccup looking at his furious face. She slowly walk closer to him with her shivering feets. She slowly wrapped her small hands around his waist. She attached her body with his. And hid her face on his chest.