"Hi Mumbo!"

Silent.

"Are you alright?"

Then, it was like the super-volcano that had been laying dormant had erupted after years and years of anticipation. And god; it was scary.

"No Grian. I am not alright! After all I did for you you go back and throw it right in my face!" Mumbo shouted, and even Grian's parrots went deadly silent, not daring to make a noise. The atmosphere fell empty - the suffocating kind - and the air turned icy.

"W-What did I do?" Grian stammered, it wasn't like Mumbo to shout. This wasn't the Mumbo he knew. What the hell did he do?

"You know exactly what you did." There was so much venom laced into his words.

"No. I don't" Grian's voice was louder this time, angrier, "So tell me what I did!"

"YOUR PRANKS GO TOO FAR, GRIAN. YOU THINK THAT THEY DON'T BUT THEY REALLY DO. GET A GRIP WITH YOURSELF, HONESTLY."

"Is this about the prank I did on your base a few weeks ago? I cleaned that up and left ZERO mess."

"NO ITS NOT JUST THAT. YOU'RE JUST A BAD PERSON, GRIAN. YOU THINK ITS 'ALL GOOD' BUT ITS NOT. 'OH LOOK IM GRIAN AND I'M PERFECTLY BLIND TO EVERTHING MEMEMEME' ITS NOT ALL YOUR WAY."

Grian was shocked to say the least. In all the time knowing Mumbo, he'd never seen him like this before. This was strange; and in a bad way.

"You can leave now, Mumbo. You're not welcome here" His voice was a lot quieter now, almost shakey as he waved his hand loosely towards the door.

"I was going anyway. Fuck you, Grian"

The volcano eruption had gotten closer, and the hot flow of magma had approached Grian, trapping him in a painful haze of deadly smoke.

And with that, Grian was left distantly staring into his hands, sat on the sofa. He felt as though his head was disconnected from the rest of his body, this really happened, huh? It actually ended like that. He didn't know what to feel, all the raw emotion burning holes in his heart. It was rare that Mumbo swore, and that only happened when he was really angry.

He didn't know... what to... do.

His brain ached and his heart sped up, the air was suffocating. The tears that threatened finally fell and his hands couldn't stay still. He felt... he didn't know how he felt? He didn't know anything, he couldn't think straight. Was this a panic attack?

He was in pain everywhere as he shallowly gasped for air to enter his lungs, any air. He needed to breathe. Why couldn't he breathe? Help, help, help, help- It was like his brain was a siren going off, he couldn't hear anything but the deafening noise of his thoughts screaming in his head; his eyes blurred from the tears that scorched his face.

He tried to imagine someone in front of him, comforting him, actually caring for him. But imagining Mumbo just caused more pain to the situation. He tried to imagine a hug from someone like Ex, but even that added more layers of anxiety. What if he hated him too, just like Mumbo did.

Okay. Breathe.

Breathe, in....

...

...

And out....

In....

...

...

And out....

Come on, Grian, you can do this.

I'm sure he doesn't hate you