Chapter 21 - Ella

A beam of sunlight hit my face from the open window, guess it's morning then. I stretched and went to get up, only to notice that I couldn't.

Lucifer's arms were around me, tightly might I add. I had forgotten that we slept in the same bed together, I was surprised he had even let me.

You would think such a cold-hearted guy like him would try to murder you in your sleep at this point. Whatever, I just really needed to get up.

I kept trying to get up but every time I did, his grip on me only got tighter to keep me in place. I squirmed as much as I could, I was seriously close to the resort of biting him before he said something.

"Stop moving." he simply said with a tired voice, he must have been half awake then.

"Why, am I waking you up, sleepyhead?" I sarcastically asked.

"You're waking two things up, I suggest you stop moving." he muttered.

It took me a moment to process what he had said, I instantly stopped moving. His grip softened from my body, but I still felt a certain hard thing hitting my back.

"You're half awake, how are you hard already?!"

"You do this to me every time I see you, I can't help it." he chuckled.

"Well— just try to help it!" I screamed out, flustered.

My face began to turn red from his words, I wasn't expecting that out of him. I covered it with my hands and stayed silent, trying to move my back away from his little.. issue.

"Are you going back to bed?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, I might go back to bed if you have to do work or something like that." I answered.

"I don't have any work today."

After a bit, he finally let go of me. I jumped out off of the bed, I didn't make it far though. Lucifer had grabbed my wrist and sat up, looking at me with his tired eyes.

"Where do you think you're going in such a rush?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just wanna get up, let go of me." I responded.

"And if I don't?" he asked, clutching harder on my wrist with a small grin on his face.

"Let go of me you bitch!" I screamed.

Before I could do anything else, he yanked me back on to the bed with full force. My heart raced, thinking he was about to kill me or something.

I tried to get back up but he sat on top of me, keeping hold on both of my wrist above my head. I kept kicking around hoping that he would get off of me, it wasn't helping.

I finally gave up after my legs had gave out, I was to scared too scream at him while in this position so I stood silent. "You done now?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm done." I responded.

"Yes what?" he prompted.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Yes, Sir. I'm done."

"Good girl. Alright, you can go now." he said, letting go of my wrist and getting off of me.

I sat up and stretched, watching what Lucifer was doing. He grabbed some clothes from the closet and laid down a pair for me on the foot of the bed. "We have to go somewhere, get yourself together."

"We? Why are you bringing me, where are we going?" I asked, grabbing the clothes he put down for me.

"Just do what I say, you'll see when we get there." he said, walking off to the bathroom with his clothes.