cigarettes and whiskey

gaga's pov :

"i love you my little monsters!" i scream, hanging out the window of this suv, i'm heading out to a club after a long day of interviews and autographing things, i loved my life but sometimes it was exhausting. i wish i'd just meet someone who didn't know who i was or someone who didn't care who i was and we'd just connect instantly "in my dreams" i mutter quietly to myself, not wanting my driver to hear me.

we arrived at the club and i was escorted in by security "thank you" i say to the two guards who helped me in, they both nodded their heads before walking away. usually i'm not allowed to wander in the clubs by myself but this place doesn't seem too packed so pete said i should be ok but he'd still keep an eye on me. i ended up at the bar sipping on a 'falling to black' cocktail, i look to my left to see a woman pulling up a chair beside me and ordering a whiskey on the rocks, my type of woman i see. she gets the drink and takes a few sips before landing her eyes on me, i think she felt me starting. "hey" she says placing her glass on the table "hi" i say back resting my hand on my cheek, her eyes rake up and down my body, looking at my legs which are covered in tights and my torso which is only covered in a lacy bra. "nice necklace" she smirks, i know she's not talking about the diamonds on my neck as her eyes were focused on something else but i'll just act like i didn't notice, maybe she'll try and make more of a move on me if i act clueless "oh thank you" i smile placing my fingers on my custom made necklace "do you want to dance?"
she asks holding her hand out towards me "of course" i smile taking her hand in mine.

'it's getting late, i'm making my way over to my favourite place' rihanna could be heard blasting through the club. the mysterious girl had her hands placed on my waist from behind and i had mine reaching behind me to lay on the outer sides of her thighs. we were rocking back and forth on the dance floor 'do you know what you started? i just came here to party and now we're rocking on the dance floor acting naughty' i turned around to face her, our eyes locking as i wrapped my arms around her neck, inching closer to her face 'your hands around my waist, just let the music play, we're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face'  one of my hands reached up to move a strand of hair away from her face, earning a small smile from her, we continued to move our hips to the beat 'i wanna take you away, let's escape into the music, dj let it play' i placed one of my hands on her cheek and she placed one of hers behind my neck, i leant in and connected our lips, that one kiss turned into making out and her hands ended up on my ass and mine were gripping her waist, we eventually pulled away as we both needed air "you taste like cigarettes and whiskey, hot" i say with a smirk, she smiled at me before leaning in again. i don't even know this woman's name and i'm already falling hard. "why don't we go back to my place" she smirks looking me up and down "i'd love that" i say taking her hand, she guides me through the crowd and outside, the feeling of the cold air on my skin made me shiver, the girl noticed and she wrapped one of her arms around me trying to warm me up. that was just a simple act but it made her so much hotter, i could only imagine what she was like in bed.

-
i didn't rlly know how to end this lmao