ocean fun

sexual content*

readers pov :

"baby come here!" my girlfriend yells from our bedroom "coming" i reply before setting down the spatula in my hands, i was making pancakes for us while she was still laying in bed, i wanted to let her sleep in because she's been busy lately like really busy. "yes?" i question as i peeked my head through our bedroom doorway "can we go to the beach today?" she asks laying her head on my pillow "yes of course" i smile at her "thank you" she smiles before closing her eyes "ay breakfast is almost ready and also don't dribble on my fucking pillow" i laugh, i know she doesn't drool but i wanted to work her up "i don't drool babe what the fuck" she sits up shaking her head at me "whatever, just come down and get something soon" i smile walking away before she can say anything else. i was placing the food onto our plates when i felt hands snake around my waist and kisses being planted on my neck "mmm pancakes" she whispered in my ear, her hands continued to travel down my body till they landed on the waistband of my sweatpants "watcha doing?" i ask nonchalantly "oh nothing at all" she says innocently before cupping my ass in her hands and placing a small kiss behind my ear before walking away towards the dining table, that bitch, now i want her.

i stood at the bottom of the stairs in our house as i waited for stef to be done getting ready. i was on my phone just scrolling through instagram until i heard footsteps so i put my device in my pocket and looked up, i saw stefani walking down the stairs, she was wearing a plain black bikini and was carrying a bottle of sunscreen. she brushed past me and went over to the couch "darling can you please put some sunscreen on me" she says as she leans over the back of the couch giving me a breathtaking view of her ass "of course baby" i breathe out before walking up towards her and taking the bottle. i squirt some sunscreen into my hands before gently rubbing it into her back and arms, i make my way down her body to her ass and roughly squeezing, earning a small moan from her. i finish applying the cream all over her body and she turns arounds to face me "thank you baby" she gives me a kiss on the nose before walking away, she's being such a tease today.

we're driving to the beach right now and stef can not keep her hands to herself, she's rubbing her hand up my thigh every few minutes and it's starting to have an effect on me. we pulled up to the empty parking lot and got out, grabbing our two towels from the backseat. i grabbed onto my girls hand as we walked down the sandy hill towards the water "i'm glad there's not any people around" she tells me "yeah me too, i'm sick of people" i chuckle, even though we might not see any people there can still be paparazzi around which is so fucking annoying. i sat down on my towel i had placed on the ground before and so did stefani, she sat across from me on my towel, her hands brushing over my legs. "you know i wish we brought watermelon, i'm craving something sweet right now" she smirks as her hand brushes over my crotch, i think i get what she's implying "mm well too bad we don't have any" i say back, changing the position that i was sitting in so her hands falls off of me.

"hey that went in my eye!" she screams as i splash her with water "so sorry" i sarcastically say as i swim away from her, i watching her walk towards me before sinking under not realising there was a drop "oh shit" she screams as she comes back up for air "that was so much colder" she yells wiping her face before swimming over to me "you suck, why do you have to be so much taller than me, i'm literally drowning here" she laughs as she points out the fact that i can still stand and she can't "i don't know i think god just made me perfect" i joke, she rolls her eyes before wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist "you can just hold me up then" she kissed my forehead "i'm fine with that" i say before taking one of my hands and placing it on her jaw pulling her in for a kiss.

i stepped out of the water for just a second so i can make my way over to our stuff and grab a drink. i look back at stefani to see her biting her lip, i'm pretty sure she as staring at my ass. after a drink i make my way back into the water, my girlfriend is now facing away from me looking out into the horizon. i wrap my arms around her waist as i place gentle kisses along her neck and collarbone, my hands gliding down to her thighs, she maked subtle noises as i move one of my hands to the inside of her thigh "you know i've always wanted to get fucked in the ocean" she breathes out guiding my hand over her swimsuit bottoms "yeah?" i ask slowly rubbing circles over the thin material "yeah" she moans out. i take my hand off her making her let out a whine, i place my hand on her stomach slowly going lower until my fingers were just slightly underneath her bikini "you were being such a tease today" i whisper in her ear, inching my fingers closer to her core "mm and what about it" she places her head on my shoulder, looking up at me "i can be one too" i smirk slightly moving my hands further up her body away from where she needs me "no" she grabs my wrist pushing my hands further down "i need you" she kisses my neck, i comply and start rubbing circles on her sensitive bud, i slowly slip a finger in earning a moan from her. i push one singular finger in and out of her waiting for her to beg for more. "faster" she breathes into my neck, one of her hands taking my unoccupied one into hers, she loves holding my hands whenever we fuck which is just so hot to me. i end up slipping another finger in which makes her moan even louder, her head is thrown back onto my shoulder and her face is distorting with every movement i make, her mouth wide open making the prettiest noises. "you're not being very quiet princess, i'm sure if someone was here they'd notice what was going on" i chuckle to her "i don't give a fuck" she looks me in the eyes, biting her lip as she grinds her hips into my hand "kiss me" she whines as she's getting closer, i do as she says and place my lips on hers, i speed my fingers up a little making her moan into my mouth. "i'm so close" she moans, squeezing my hand tightly "i know baby" i whisper back, i start sucking on her neck right where she likes it, i want her to feel real good. "shit baby i'm gonna cum" she breathes out and her hips grind against my hand and my tongue glides across her neck "ugh" she moans out as she releases, she lets go of my hands and brings it up to pull me off her neck and onto her mouth, i gently take out my fingers and smile at her "was that fun?" i smirk "real fun" she says out of breath.

-
i didn't proof read and idk about this one 😭😭