lazy day

readers pov :

"baby wake up" i whisper into stefani's ear, the sleeping girl doesn't move one bit "stefiiiii" i say a bit louder while gently kissing her shoulder "mhm" she groans as as she rolls onto her back "morning" i smile, hovering over her "morning" she smiles as she places her hand on my cheek, softly rubbing my face "how did you sleep?" she asks while looking into my eyes "actually not good at all, you were snoring so loud" i grinned as her face changed into a fake shocked look "you are such a liar, i do not snore" she gently slaps my shoulder "yes you do, very loudly" i whisper the last part hoping she didn't hear me "what was that?" she says as her jaw dropped  "oh nothing" i say as i sit up "no you said something" she smiles and sits up as well "you're just hearing things" i say while i run my hand through her faded teal hair, she moves closer to me and places her hands on my waist, my hands going around her neck "you're such a liar" she smiles before leaning in but not kissing me, she starts ticking my sides "hey hey stop" i shreak as she laughs and continues to tickle me, i end up flipping her on her back and me straddling her "i told you to stop" i smile "i didn't want to" she tells me, i lean down and put my lips on hers, the small kiss turned into a bit of a make out session before i pulled away "what do you want to do today?" i ask taking her hands in mine "just lay here" she smiles rubbing her thumb along the back of my hand "really? on you're only day off" i raise my eyebrows "yes, i wanna cuddle with you" she wraps her arms around my waist pulling me down into a suffocating hug "alright alright, just don't squish me" i laugh before moving into a comfier position, i kiss her on the cheek before laying my head on her shoulder "i love you" i wrap my arms around her "i love you too" she whispers back smiling.

-
this is rlly short sorry 😭
also i didn't proof read so there's probably loads of mistakes