Drugs

Ares's pov

I get out of an bed where there is a fast asleep Ian and walk into the bathroom past lip and fiona. The door closes behind me and I can see the bags under my eyes and the bones on my face are prominent.

I walk downstairs and grab some coffee, Carl walk down and quickly says "you live here now?" I take a sip and reply "family problems, Ian's letting me stay here" lip glares a tiny bit with Liam in his arms "this isn't a shelter" i down my coffee and roll my eyes "no shit, I wouldn't be here if I wanted to be killed by my father" I walked out the kitchen and into the living room to watch Tv.

Time skip

I walk downstairs after getting changed into some of Ian clothes to see him cutting up some of his old army trousers "hey what you doing" I ask.

"Making shorts for work" he says as I sit next to him "what they find gi joe sexy there?" He chuckles "nah more like seal team 6" he says as there is a knock at the door "where is he?"

Svetlana walks in with the baby "so your brother knows where you are but not sister in law" she glared at Ian so he leaves

"When are you coming home?" She asks
I get up and reply "I'm not going 'home'" she starts to follow me to the kitchen "Seven pounds six ounces that's the weight of your nephew if you care"

I don't reply "I do everything I can so he doesn't turn into a Piece of shit Milkovich like your family" I turn around "they aren't my family and the best thing you can do is get away from them because they will ruin your life like they ruined mine." I say emotionless.

"Ares wait, I just need you to look after him so I can work. Please or are you just a Ukrainian pussy" I look at her and then my nephew "only for him svet and I'm not a pussy"

She starts to walk out "his names Yevgeny if you care" she slams the door behind her as she leaves.

Time skip

The air is cold on my face as I walk down the dark alley I'm handed a bag of drugs as I pay the random guy.

He doesn't tell me what's inside but I don't care I just want to feel something instead of faking it.

Time skip

I walk across the road towards the fairytail as cars honk their horns at me.

I see Ian about to walk inside "Ian! Hey there handsome. Do you have any money on you? I need some."

"Um I have a few bucks. What for?" I zone out staring at the wall until Ian puts his hand on my head "are you okay?" I smile at him "oh I'm fine! Everything is perfect" I zone out again as Ian starts talking to a random guy.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Ian suddenly says "we can blackmail old guys who hit on us for their money."
I look at him "that's genius"

Nobody's pov
The Gallagher house

"Hey do Ian and Ares seem okay to you?" Lip asks Mandy as he puts food on the table "they are probably just high on some shit or Ares could be taking after our mother. I don't know but they will be fine" Mandy says in reply

"What was wrong with your mother?" Lip asks as mandy chuckles "where should I start she was almost always manic or depressed and when she was depressed she wouldn't eat and would always get high and drunk. But Ares isn't depressed so it's fine"

Ares pov

I was stood in a closet waiting for Ian to return with a random dude. I didn't think I would be in the closet again but oh well.

I could hear Ian and the old guy jump on the bed as I walked out the closet and took a picture of them. "Say cheese bitch" I say as I punched him "what the fuck I'm calling the police!" He complains "what do you think Claire and little Eleanore will think of the picture I just took"

"Who?" I showed him his lockscreen "whatever their names are I don't think they want to see this picture" Ian zipped up his jeans and joined in the conversation "your gonna out him?"

"Only if he doesn't give us the money we want" I walk up to him "I'll only give you the money if you get the red headed twink to suck me off. He gave me blue balls."

"The fuck did you say about him?" I kneed him in the dick as he fell to the floor "now their black and blue balls"

Time skip

"Is that my shirt?" Lip asks as I walk downstairs "i don't know I just grabbed a shirt" I mumbled as the drugs were almost out my system.

I zone out staring at the wall until Ian kisses my cheek before he leaves for I'm guessing a run.

I go back upstairs and get back into Ian's bed.

Time skip

I woke up after a 6 hour sleep and decide to get some old clothes from the Milkovich house.

I walk in, grab a bag and fill it with clothes. I hear Mandy in the bathroom so I knock on the door and open it to see Mandy who looked like she was attacked.

"What the fuck you looking at!" She slammed the door in my face as I walked back to the Gallagher house in shock.

As soon as I got back I went to sleep again.

Time skip

I heard Ian walk upstairs and pull the covers from over my head "look at the sunrise this morning it was incredible" he shoved the phone in my face "yeah it looks nice"

"I'm going to make pancakes do you want any?" Ian asks "nah I'm good I'm not hungry." I fake smile at him as he goes downstairs and I go to sleep again.

Time skip

I walked downstairs after taking the last pill to see a cop who looks me up and down "Oh Fuck!" I then run out the back door and into the street.

I don't stop running just in case he's going to get me. Wait what. Why would he get me how would he know I'm high. I stop and look around me I'm on the edge of the south side near the sarges apartment.

"ARES!" A voice shouts.... Shit. SHIT!. I look at the voice as he grabs my face and looks at my eyes.

"Are you high?!" I put my hand on his face like I'm seeing if I'm hallucinating him but sadly I'm not. He throws me over his shoulder and takes me back to his apartment.

Once the door locks he starts to shout "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN! IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!" I wasn't really paying attention I was just staring at the patterns on the ceiling "ARES!" I don't reply till I'm knocked to the ground by a punch to the face.

I shake my head as I try to stand up but I'm just knocked down again and again until I'm too weak to move which doesn't take long seeing as I haven't eaten in a while.

The last thing I see is the sarge walking out the house and locking the door again and that's when I faint.

Authors note:

I know I haven't posted in a while but thank you so much for all the votes

Please vote and comment, it help keep me motivated.

Have a nice day/night wherever you are :))