Please

Ares pov

As I entered the club the music was loud and the lights where strobing all around me, as soon as I walked in I could see Ian giving this old dude a lap dance in some Tiny, sparkly black shorts. "What the fuck Ian!" the shock in my voice is clear.

I then see the old dude put a pill in Ian's mouth, that's it. I stormed over there, pushing everyone out my way, I hit the old dude on the head "times up, love birds. Get up." They didn't move "that means get the fuck up!" I say pushing him away from Ian.

"I'll look for you later Curtis" the old dude says in an obviously fake British accent "Curtis? You have a fucking stage name?" Ian doesn't look at me as the other guy walks away "twenty five bucks gets you a dance." He says about to walk away "fine, here.. This is the only time I'm paying you for this shit" I say handing him the money

He makes me put it in the band of his shorts as he pushes me to the couch, he tries to give me a lap dance but I hold his waist still "please come home.." I beg him "how's your day been?" He just whispers in my ear "how's my fucking day going, I've been looking for your dumb ass! Your family's worried about you. I'm worried about you." He doesn't reply

"Can we talk outside it's too loud in here" I say, he moves me hands from his waist and starts to grind on me "25 only gets you one dance" he says pushing his ass into my dick "let me take you home. You can sober up, and we can catch up." He ignores me again.

"That was fun, find me if you want another." He starts to walk away but I pull him back and kiss him "please don't leave me Ian. I can't do this anymore" I say with tears building in my eyes.

"my old Sargent is fucking abusing me while trying to fuck me. Your father is dying and Fiona almost killed Liam.

The security guard walks over "is everything okay Curtis?" Ian finally looks at me "yeah everything's fine" the security guard isn't convinced "the guy over there looks like he needs a dance" this caused Ian to start walking away.

"Please Ian, come home!" I shout over the music before the guard kicks me out.
I stood outside with the ice cold breeze on my face, trying to work out what to do next.

Next thing I know Ian's being walked out by some grey pubed piece of shit, he sticks his hand in Ian jeans and then licks his cheek. I snap and grab the back of his head pulling him away from Ian "why don't you molest someone your own age you Geritol fuck!" I punch him in the stomach and then his face.

He's now laying on the icy sidewalk so I kick him in the balls while he tries to talk to me. I then steal his wallet, grab a passed out Ian and get in the Uber they ordered.

A while later

I'm sat on a chair facing Ian who is asleep on my bed. I feel tears in my eyes, Svetlana walks in and throws a chocolate bar at me "you deserve better than my shitty brother svet" I say before she leaves.

I walk over to Ian, get into bed next to him and pull the covers up over us both.

The next morning
Nobody's pov

Ian was having a shower when Svetlana walked in, pulled the curtain back and shoved a hammer in Ian's face "You do not hurt him okay! He deserves better so do not sleep here again tonight or I will smash hammer into orange head. Understood" Svetlana threatened then left the bathroom and a shocked Ian.

Ares pov

I woke up and checked my phone I had 50  missed calls from the Sarge and 1 message "you better get your ass home now or you will wish you where never born!" I scrambled out from the empty bed and threw on my shoes. I ran out my room into mickey "where's Ian? Also I have to go if you need me text me!" I say running out the house and towards sarges house.

(⚠️Rape⚠️)
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" The sarge shouts in my face as soon as I enter the door. "I went to see my brother.." I could feel his glare "I know you were with that ginger boy!" I felt him stab me with a small needle and everything went quiet as I fell to the floor.

The sarge picked me up and carried me too the bedroom. He then started to take off my clothes, I tried to move but I couldn't I was just stuck there watching him touch me and eventually rape me.

My head was pounding and I woke up in an empty bed, naked. On the bedside table there was a note "I enjoyed last night your even better when your drugged." I could feel my skin crawl, the imaginary scars where I felt his touch were burned into my skin through bruises.

(⚠️End⚠️)

I get dressed and walk out the front door. Luckily the Sargent wasn't here because I don't think I would be able to deal with him right now. I went to the only place that I truly felt normal the Gallaghers.

Authors note

This is really shit I know.
Just bear with me.

Anyways have a good day/night wherever you are and don't forget to vote and comment :))