He's back

As bob shouted at the cashier for not knowing about a teddy bear i hugged a sad Monica until Bob tried to kill the man and Monica had to hold her back.

They walked outside angrily as I trailed behind them and got in the truck that's when Monica saw frank, they tried to trap him but he got away which meant they followed him.

Frank and Kevin got out their truck at a Karen's house so we obviously followed as I got out the truck, Monica was at the door with Debbie "My sweet pea." Monica said while smiling at Debbie which led to Debbie pushing her mother out the way. As she walked past me she looked at me confused but continued to walk away.

Bob and Monica rushed inside as I followed, Bob then told Kevin to sit down so I sat opposite him and Monica had a go at frank while Sheila handed me a bag for my shoes but I ignored her just incase I needed to run out which I obviously can do without my shoes.

Nobody's pov

As Debbie ran into the house everybody looked at her worriedly "Debs? Honey, what happened?" Fiona asked worried
Before debs could answer lip said "What, Dad have one too many again?"

Debbie didn't answer so Ian said "You just got to ignore him when he's like that, Debs." Finally Debbie answered

"Why do you always blame Dad first?"she sounded upset and shocked "Who else is there?" Fiona asked confused
"She's over at Sheila's with.." Debbie was cut off by   "Who?" Debbie froze for a second and answered "Monica and Ares"

Ian suddenly stood up "I'm going to work!" Before anyone could stop him he ran out.

He didn't stop running till he got to the milkovich house knocking on the door he heard Mickey "what the fuck?" Mickey opened the door slightly with a cigarette in his mouth "I need to talk to you." Mickey rolled his eyes "not a good time" as Mickey finished his sentence Terry shouted from inside

Ian quickly said to Mickey "Did you know he's back?" Mickey looked at him confused "who's back actually you know what tell me at the kash and grab before my dad sees you"

Ares pov

Monica and frank where shouting at each other whilst I had my head in my hands as did Kevin.

That's when Fiona, lip, Debbie, Carl and liam (in Veronica's arms) walked in, I looked behind them to see if Ian was there but I couldn't see him. Lip then spotted me and shook his head as if he knew what I was thinking.

Nobody's pov

As Ian and Mickey where talking in the kash and grab. "What do I do?" Ian asked upset, mickey just looked at him and said "do you love him?" Ian looked at him as if he was insane "OF COURSE I FUCKING LOVE ARES" at that moment kash heard him and looked at them through the window of the door.

He opened the door and caught their attention mickey saw him and realised what happened between kash and Ian "YOU FUCKED HIM!" Mickey pushed kash into the wall and ran out, Kash and Ian stared at each other in silence until Ian walked away to continue working.

Ares pov

Shila walked in and handed lip and I a beer each as Monica talked to them all.

I zoned out as they talked feeling like I was intruding.

Nobody's pov

Mickey walked back in the kash and grab "you fuck him again and I will kill you" he said to kash while picking up a candy bar,
"Put the candy back, mickey" kash said trying to be tough.

Mickey then proceeded to open the wrapper and take a bite "you know these are my brothers favourites, he likes them sweet then again you would know, you like them sweet too" kash looked at him annoyed "put it back, now" he said raising a gun and shooting some ketchup behind him "Fuck" mickey said as kash shoot the chips next to mickeys head.

"Kash what are you doing" Ian said as mickey then proceeded to say "it's a fucking snickers bar!" Kash shot again this time it hit mickeys leg "FUCK!" Mickeys voice squeaked Ian looked at mickey in shock "Holy shit!"

Ian then got on the floor next to mickey and tried to put pressure on the wound while mickey shouted at kash "you fucking suck!"

5 minutes later

Lip was outside having a smoke when Ian came running "I thought you where at work?" Lip stated as Ian sat next to him "there was a shooting kash shot mickey" lip looked at Ian in shock "Holy shit"

Ares pov

Monica continued to talk to Debbie and Carl as I sat there finishing my third beer.
I got up and walked to the kitchen, kneeling down to grab another beer the door opened and in walked Ian and Lip.

I froze with the open beer against my lip as they all started arguing about bob and Monica taking Liam.

I slowly stood up, chugged my forth beer which made me quite tipsy and watched as Fiona put Monica in her place.

I felt Ian look at me with tears in his eyes and I couldn't help but look away as Fiona grabbed her coat and left saying Monica was incharge of the kids now. I took that as my chance and ran out the back door towards my old 'home'.

I took a stop at the liquor store and bought two bottles of whiskey and a couple packs of cigarettes payed and then walked towards the door of my own personal hell.

I slowly raised my hand and knocked, the door was opened almost immediately "hey dad" he looked as if he was about to punch me so I quickly raised the bottles "wait I got these for you and some cigarettes I know I'm a disappointment but please I will do anything!" He lowered his hand grabbed the cigarettes and the whiskey throwing them onto the couch.

He then pulled me into a hug "Ares how you been son" he then let go of me and walked away. I whispered under my breath "what the fuck just happened" I then walked to my old room which was just how I left it and fell asleep on the bed.

Authors note

Sorry I'm not very good at writing but I am trying my best.

Don't forget to vote and comment if there is anything I should change.