A Day To Do Whatever, And For The Two Of Us [LONG]

Start from the beginning

I slowly started making my way toward him, noticing Toby had my box cutter in his hand.

"I wonder... Tell me, what would you have done if I hadn't escaped your wrath in time?" I asked him, my left hand moving his head to face mine.

He didn't respond and tried to escape my grasp, but it slowly tightened with what strength I had.

"Look at me and answer me, you cocksucking bitch!" I raged and ended up punching him in his face.

"I told you, the consequences wouldn't have been pretty..."

I just stared at him, slowly starting to feel lightheaded.

"I have things to do today, I fell down a flight of stairs, and now my partner in crime is doing whatever I want to do today because of it, so I just want you to answer this before I kill your abusive ass."

He looked at me, eyes widened.

"Partner... In crime?" He managed to say, and I smiled a halfhearted smile, as I stared at him with the coldest eyes I've ever had.

"Mhm. This little twitchy asshole is my new partner in crime." I glanced at him and gave a small smile before returning my gaze back to him.

He just stared at me, tears forming in his eyes.

I backed away a bit, trying to calm down.

"Where... Where did my little gir-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, I jumped out of Toby's hold on me, and clocked him straight in the face, probably breaking his nose in the process even though I could barely stand up straight.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Little. Girl." I just stared at him, tears now falling down my cheeks.

"I am a Proxy now, I am no longer your little girl, I am no longer- No longer your child, I am a Non-Binary Proxy, and you are just a victim that is in my way." I grumbled, trying to walk backward, but almost falling.

"Maybe we should-" Toby tried to reason with me, but I held my hand up, and stood back up.

I pulled my box cutter out of his hand, and walked over to the chair again, stabilizing myself on one of the arms.

"As I said, I have things to do today... So, answer me this, do you feel bad that you caused this? That all you've caused me is pain and suffering? That if I was just a few seconds too late, you could've hurt me, or worse? That I look like this?!" I snapped, turning his head to face me, but he tried to resist and look away.

"Look at me, look at my scarred face, and tell me, do. You. Feel. Bad." I demanded, tears now streaming down my face.

His eyes looked dull but full of hatred, hatred for his own 'child' that had turned into a monster...

"No. No, I do not. And you will never be a 'Non-Binary' in my eyes, you will always be my little girl, so, please... Ash, spar-"

"PICK A FUCKING SIDE!"

I gripped his chin, and I felt a rush of adrenaline and warmth rush through my body.

"Fine. I'll pick a side... I do not feel bad, if you had been late to run away, I probably would have killed your spoiled ass. You will never be a 'Non-Binary' to me, you are and will always be a girl, and nothing can ever change that, you have female parts, and you were born female, nothing will ever change that. I do not feel bad that you turned into this monster, and criminal, and the fact you decided to stray away from the path of God, and I'll see you in hell, where you belong." He declared flatly, eyes glaring into mine.