»» Entry 023

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

2nd Person POV

You, Paimon and Aether follow Amber to the Statue of the Anemo Archon near the Cathedral. To be honest, you had no idea what ' Surprise ' Amber had prepared for the Traveler you met. She only told you had Aether helped her clear out a hilichurl camp near the bridge of Mondstadt. Your eye glimmer with excitement as you heard Amber's recount.

,, That's so cool!!! I've never cleared out a Hilichurl camp without getting injured! " You exclaimed as you recalled the time you faced a similar camp during one of your commissions.

,, Oh... Thanks, i did my best abilities on helping out Amber, " Aether says as he gives you a small smile.

You guys arrived at the statue as Amber pulls something out of her bag.

,, So, the present i want to give you... " The Outrider smiled as she fished out a grey Wing Glider from the bag.

,, A Wing Glider! "

,, Outriders use them to ride the wind, and the people of Mondstadt love using them too, I brouht you here to give it to you so you can experience it right away! " Amber explains as Aether stares at it in amazement.

,, Oh you're really excited about these wind gliders, huh? " Paimon comments.

,, Well that's because the wind is the heart and soul of Mondstadt! " Amber explains as she puts her hands on her hips.

,, Alrighty then, enough talk! Why don't you give it a whirl! " Amber states as Aether puts on his new Wind Glider.

,,It's easy to use, But you still need to pay attention to my instructions, " The Outrider reassures the Traveler as Aether slowly climbs onto the stone borders of the area.

,, If you want, I can allow (Y/n) to join you, They are an expert at gliding, " Amber says as she turns towards you, who was watching.

,, I think i'll be fine without Them, but i do need to know where i should land... " Aether mentions as he glances over to you.

His golden eyes never left your (e/c) as you stepped forward to suggest an idea.

,, Let's land at the Fountain near Good Hunter? It's not there far and has a few obstacles you have to avoid," You suggested as you join Aether.

,, I'll take the lead first for demonstration purposes? " You ask the outrider which agreed to your idea.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

3rd Person POV.

The Child took a deep breath before they jumped off the stone railing and started gliding. They graceful glided in between two buildings before they swiftly landed with ease at the Main Fountain. Aether and Paimon watched (Y/n) 's performance in awe as Amber smiles proudly, as if she was the one who raised (Y/n).