»» Entry 013

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd Person POV

,, You no longer need to attend my lessons, sweetie, "

,, Eh? " (Y/n)  gave a perplexed look at the Librarian.

(Y/n)  had just returned to Their room to change their attire and grab the book They borrowed from the library. Moreover, (Y/n)  even jumped down from the Second floor in order not to be late for Lisa's session. This act startled the knights who were at the headquarters and caught the attention of a certain captain. (Y/n)  rubbed Their nape, wondering the reason to the Librarian's statement.

,, Don't worry,  You aren't in trouble or anything, " Lisa reassured the worried Child.

,, I've talked about this with Amber, She says it's alright to no longer have any classes, "Lisa explained.

,, And about the Book, you can read it during your leisure time. Whenever your finished, you can simply return it to me and i'll give you the next volume " Lisa put her hand on (Y/n)  shoulder and let out a carefree smile.

,, Just make sure to keep the book safe,  alright? " Lisa reminded as (Y/n)  slowly nodded.

As The Child left the library, They sobbed quietly as they dragged themselves back to their room. (Y/n) wanted to  spend time with Lisa due to her carefree nature and aura. Besides that, (Y/n)  wanted to tell the Librarian about the Lawrence Clan, which Eula and Amber told Them about.

(Y/n)  flung themselves on the soft mattress, pondering on what to do next. Gazing around Their room once again,  Their (E/c)  eyes met on a brown clothe which was neatly folded at the corner of Their study desk. (Y/n)  walked over to it an picked it up and unfolded it to see Their old Cape. The Wing power on Their cape remained unchanged . It's still 8... (Y/n)  laughed as They sling it on Them and hung it on Their shoulder.

, Oh right... I can fly with these, ' (Y/n)  recalled as They decided to take a short flight around Mondstadt.

As (Y/n) left Their room and walked down the flight of stairs.  Their eyes met with bold, periwinkle eyes. (Y/n)  winced at the sudden eye contact between them and the Blue haired knight as he let out a grin.

,, Well, you must be that foreigner, " The knight spoke out.

,, It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/n). My name is Kaeya Alberich, the Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius, " Kaeya introduced himself as he walked towards the Child.

,, how... Do you know my name...? " (Y/n)  asked, slightly disturbed by the fact that a stranger knows Their name.

,, Oh my, i do apologize. The Acting Grandmaster has mentioned you to me a few times, " Kaeya answered as crossed his arms.

.
.
.

,, Who is this Acting Grandmaster? " (Y/N)  tilted the head as Kaeya almost coughed out blood.

,, I see that no one, especially the Outrider, has informed you about the Acting Grandmaster, "Kaeya stated.

,, I can tell you about the Acting Grandmaster over a drink, what do you say? " Kaeya offered as he watched the contemplating Child.

,, Sure... I guess, " (Y/n)  accepted the offer, however They were still unsure about the Blue-haired male.

,,  If that's the case, why don't we meet up during the sunset outside Angel's share? "

,, Err alright then... " (Y/n)  replied as They watch the Cavalry Captain taking his leave.

The child let out a heavy sigh as They pushed their temples. What i have i gotten myself into again?!?

.
.
[ Timeskip brought by Kaeya's shoulder fur ]
.
.

2nd Person POV

You stood outside of the tavern Kaeya mentioned. You gazed up to the sky which was starting to turn orange. Did i come here for absolutely nothing? You felt an vein  popping out at that thought. Before the meeting up with Kaeya, you frantically tried you best to ask someone the location of the 'Angel's Share' Tavern. Amber never brought it up to you that tour so you were mentally sobbing.

since it was your first time at a Tavern,  you quickly grew nervous by every second. Lisa told you that a Tavern is a place where they sell beverages called 'Alcohol '. At first,  The librarian worried if You were alright to drink alcohol and you simply white lied her to reassure her. It was your first time drinking and hearing about Alcohol.

,,  Oh you came! " You glance to see the man himself, Kaeya walking towards you.

,, And i thought you will never come, " Kaeya said, his tone sounding a bit sad.

,, Well i'm here, You should've told me where this place is at. I had to ask Ms Lisa to tell me the location, " You cried as you crossed your arms.

,, Well then I'm sorry. Now, shall we go in, " Kaeya said as he gestured to the entrance.

His attitude... He reminds me of him... You thought as you entered the Tavern.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

A/n

Kinda sad that kazuha didnt come to me even though i was at hard pity  ;-;