»» Entry 019

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd Person POV

(Y/n)  look up to see the bright sunny skylines. The child had just left the favonius headquarters to get some fresh air. They clenched tightly on their sword which was attached to their belt. Their (E/c)  orbs looked desolated after the incident which had happened last night. They needed something tk take their mind off the incident.

They decided to go to Good Hunter to eat some Calla Lily Soup, one of their favourite dishes and sat down to write down their thoughts in their diary. They started writing down thei feelings about the incident, what they know about the abyss order.

,, But those abyss mages only referred to me as 'Him'... " (Y/n)  softly mumbled, in order not attract any unwanted attention. 

,,  Could it mean that there's another of me? Or maybe i forgotten my pronouns... " (Y/n)  sighed as they sketched a abyss mage.

Then, they recalled their meeting with Eula.

,,  Wait... Weeks ago Eula showed me and Amber a bottle of blood similar to mine... " (Y/n)  began.

,, But it was shiny when Eula found it while mine would already be darkened after days Amber found me. Could it possibility mean that there's another me? " (Y/n) began to write down the theory.

However, a mere bottle of blood is not enough evidence to support this... (Y/n)  heaved a long sigh before consuming their crab soup.

Sara watched the Child rubbing their temples from a distance, worrying about what was in their minds before an Ash-greyed boy walked near the restaurant.

,, Good morning Sara! " Bennett greets with a happy tone.

,,  Oh good morning, Bennett! Here to use the stove? " Sara asks the adventure as he early nodds.

,,  Yeah! Mu friend Fischl found Some ruins and i wanted tk check it out! " Bennett exclaimes, giving a thumbs up in the process.

,,  I see... Good luck then! "

,, I hope so! " Bennett scratches his chin before he makes his way to the stove to whip something  up.

Some ruins? (Y/n)  thought as they eavesdropped on the waitress and the adventurer's conversation. Maybe those ruins could have some relation to those abyss mages, I can't afford to miss this opportunity!!

Quickly, (Y/n)  engulfed their Calla lily Soup and rushed over to the adventurer, grabbing their diary in the process.

,, Hello, i heard that your going to visit some ruins. Mind if i tag along? " The child asked the adventurer who was stunned at your sudden arrival.

,, Well... I'm not really sure, but sure! " Bennett exclaims grabbing on your right hand.

,,  Welcome to Benny's adventure team. I'm the Leader, Bennett! " Bennett cheerfully greeted, shaking your hand at the same time.