he looked back to join in the conversation between jake and riki who were chatting about a newly released game and how they equally both wanted it. as the trio were distracted with eachother, the said predator slowly moved to the front to be mosey on their conversation.

sunoo, who finally took his eyes off jungwon for just a second, noticed the guy lurking behind the trio suspiciously. he scanned his figure up and down, noticing how familiar he looked.

then it hit him.

the guy who, and still is, sexually attracted to the younger one was dangerously close to him even though heeseung was shielding him. he felt his heart drop and worry instantly flooded inside.

he pulled out his phone to text riki, wanting to inform the male of the lurker behind him, but his luck ran out because of his phone dying. on the other hand, the substitute was trying to help students do some of their assignments from other classes to kill time. she said no moving seats were allowed, and here she is, not even noticing that a possible rapist is in her class.

"hey, niki."

"yeah?"

"who's that behind you?"

"don't fuck with me, jake. you know i don't play like that."

"i-i'm not.. he looks like he's sniffing your hair."

heeseung turned around to see the same bulky guy that was at the back of the classroom ready to pounce on the younger one, judging by his position he's standing.

"ayo, do you not know what personal space is? back the fuck up big guy."

the guy didn't move from his spot, but instead stayed still, not moving a muscle like a deer caught in headlights.

"i know this fucker, he tried to harass my friend."

"sunoo? when the fuck did you get here?"

"i don't know what you guys are talking about. i was trying to take a shortcut but i almost bumped into this guy here."

"you were behind niki for a long time before i confronted you."

"boys, what is going on here?"

finally, the female came to see what all the arguing was about when she kept on getting interrupted by the voices as she attempted to help the confused student.

"he snuck into this class! he doesn't even go to this school!"

and with that, the confronted male sprinted out of the room, still leaving heeseung and riki shocked.

"are you okay, nishimura?"

"i'm fine."

"you, back to your seat, both of you, back to your sea-"

the bell cut her off.

riki who was still shooken up from the situation, waited anxiously behind the tall dark haired guy as he packed his things into his bag.