Getting 'Comfortable' In This Hell

Start from the beginning

"Why?!"

"You don't fucking DO THAT!"

I chucked the cup at him, and it hit him in the face.

"I swear..."

My eyes widened, and I started slowly moving left so that if I needed to I could make a run for it.

"You'll fucking pay for that!" He yelled, and as soon as I noticed his knife I ran back toward the stairs.

I quickly ran up the stairs and made a break for... I forgot where Toby's room was-

I looked behind me to see Jeff get to the stairs and start climbing them, and I knew I had to think fast.

I looked around and just decided to throw myself into the closest room.

I ran into the first door I saw, opened it, and closed and locked it behind me.

I slid down the door, and put my hands to my ears as I could hear him banging on the door outside.

"Who the hell are you..?"

I looked up and tried to see who it was.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I didn't want to get my throat sliced open by his knife at 5 in the morning, so..." I tried to explain, but the person came up to me.

They walked past me and opened the door, and I crawled a safe distance away from it.

I just hid my head on my knees and waited for them to finish talking.

After a good few minutes I heard the door close, and I lifted my head.

"Thanks for not throwing me out there...-"

"Painter. Or Bloody Painter, either work."

'Not that weird, I guess...' I thought to myself, as I stood up.

"You're the new girl, correct?" They quietly asked, and I just nodded a bit.

"I'm Black Heart."

They nodded in response and held out their hand.

I shook it after a moment and started moving toward the door.

"Again, sorry for just barging into your room like that... It was either that or get cut to pieces probably." I hesitated, rubbing my neck.

"It's fine, just please don't do that again." They responded, and I nodded before turning around and opening the door.

I softly waved and closed the door before I came to the realization.