A Talk Between Father And Daughter

Start from the beginning

Loona: So, Can I ask you something?

Blitzø: Of course, Loony.

Loona: What THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why ARE YOU HIDING something LIKE THIS FROM ME? Do YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I thought your form of mental health was my fault?

Blitzø: Loona, please calm down.

Loona: CALM DOWN.

That was not the smartest thing to say, that's for damn sure.

Blitzø: Loony, please try to relax.

Loona: NO, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN BLITZ? I CAN'T CALM DOWN WHEN I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FUCKING WELL BEING; IT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT BLITZ. WHY w-why did you not talk to me before?

A was silent or a good moment or two; Loona had never shown this much concern for me before. Why did it have to be now, of all times? Out of all the times she could have asked me, it had to be when I was thinking about Y/N. I guess I should just be thankful she's showing concern in the first place.

Blitzø: A-alright Loony I think it's time I told you about Y/N. Keep in mind that this was way before I found you. So it all started when

Loona: Go ahead, I'm all ears.

*flashback* third-person pov

Y/N and Blitz had just finished talking with a client and were getting ready for their mission.

Y/N: Alright, are you ready to Blitz?

Biltzø: Oh, you freaking KNOW IT.

Y/N: Alright, let's fuck this guy up, shall we?

Blitzø: Let's fucking do this.

They arrived at the location they were told to go; however, when they got there, Y/N's ears perked up. He could hear people moving in. Almost as if someone was coming.

Y/N: Hey blitz I have a bad feeling about this.

Blitzø: Oh yeah, why is that?

Y/N: I hear something coming, and I think it's Holy Sh*t Blitz, it's A SETUP.

At this moment, it hit Y/N what was going on, and he realized the amount of danger they were in.

Blitz: OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Blitz was trying his hardest to open a portal back to hell; he's not a strong reader at that moment. Y/N took the book and opened a portal, pushing Blitz into it.

Government Agent: Attention demon, we have you compliantly surrounded. Come with us or we will open fire.

Y/N surrenders and looks back, and Blitz smiles as the portals close, leaving him in the living world. That was the last time Blitz saw his very best friend, and ever since that day, Blitz has had a huge empty gap in his heart, knowing damn well he's never going to get to see him again.

*End of flashback*

Loona's pov

I stare at him with a small tear in my eye. I was right that Blitz was going through stuff, and he finally talks about It with someone. What the fuck does his therapist tell him? Why was he hiding this from me in the first place? Did he think I may not have been able to handle this at the time? Was he trying to hide It for my sake? I have so many questions, none of which I think I'm going to get answers to. So after Blitz told me all that, I thought it was best to call it a night.

Loona: I think we should call it a night.

I was walking to my bedroom when, out of nowhere, Blitz spoke up as I was about to leave.

Blitzø: Wait!

Loona: Something wrong, Blitz?

Blitzø: Before we head to bed, can I please have a hug, Loony?

Loona: Of course, come here.

I wrapped my arms around him, trying my best to comfort him as he softly cried in my arms.

(Art by NorryNator on Twitter)

Loona: Shh, shh, shh, It's okay, Blitz. I'm here, and everything Is going to be okay.

Blitzø: Thank you, Loony; I feel a little better now.

Loona: Of course, Blitz, anything for you. Next time, just come talk to me instead of trying to hide, okay?

Blitzø: Of course, Loony I'll see you in the morning.

He walked over to his bedroom and closed the door, leaving me with my thoughts. There has to be a way to get Y/N back to hell safely. Wait, maybe I can sneak off to the living world and find him. I wonder if he's hot. Wait, what did I JUST think? What the hell is wrong with me? Wait, what does he even look like? Oh yeah, he had (your hair color) and (your eye color). Maybe Moxxie and Millie will help me. I then call Millie. I pulled out my phone and called Millie; it rang for a moment, but she picked up shortly after.

Millie: Hello.

Loona: Hey Millie It's Loona.

Millie: What do you want?

Loona: I found out what happened with Blitz.

Millie: Really, what happened?

Loona: So before you and I worked at I.M.P., another hellhound by the name of Y/N worked there; he was Blitz's best friend.

Millie: What happened to him?

Loona: He was captured by the government in the living world.

Millie: That poor guy.

Loona: I know it's getting late, but I was wondering if you could help me with something.

Millie: What's that?

Loona: I was thinking we could go to the living world and free him.

Millie: Sounds risky as shit. I'm in.

Loona: I knew you'd be up for it.

Millie: You know it, girl.

I could hear Moxxie over the phone.

Moxxie: I think it's a stupid Idea.

Millie:Oh, hush up, Moxxie.

Loona: Yeah, shut it, fatty. Anyway, you think you can Meet me at the office in about an hour?

Millie: I can make that; I'll see you there.

Loona: Great, I'll meet you there.

Millie: See you soon.

I hung up my phone and wondered if this was a good idea. Yeah, I think it's fine. I'm just glad Millie is okay with helping me. Well, at least she was on board with the idea, maybe a little too much. Moxxie, on the other hand, seems like a little pussycat. I bet Millie pegged the shit out of him to get him to agree, but that's beside the point. Y/N, whoever you are, I'm going to help you if it's the last thing I do.