(45) Providing For His Family

Start from the beginning

[Wait a moment, Yunyun is my child’s mother, not yours!]

[You want to fight? Come!]

[Come!]

[I’m waiting leisurely for the fight to end so I can deliver the final blow to the winner, haha.]

The fans were fighting hard to claim the position of ‘main spouse’ when several malicious comments suddenly appeared on the barrage.

Before Fu Yunruo had time to react, the fans who were still busy fighting each other had a temporary truce and immediately banded together to crush their common enemies.

[Whose rabid dog runs here to annoy people? Leash your dog, please!]

[Cannot they see whose territory is this? What gives them the courage to come here and make a fool of themselves?]

[The exit is right behind you. Have a safe journey~]

Even on Weibo, Fu Yunruo’s fans were able to beat their enemies into pulp. Now those people dared to come to their territory and make a fuss? What made this situation different from little lambs running into a pack of wolves? Not to mention anything, the fans could easily drown these haters relying on the sheer difference in numbers alone.

When the haters came to Fu Yunruo’s channel, they were very aggressive. But in just a moment, every single of them had been driven away disheartenedly.

The comments section quickly regained its harmony.

The fans also comforted Fu Yunruo and assured her not to take these haters to heart.

Fu Yunruo was their idol; no one could bully her in their watch!

Fu Yunruo thanked her fans again and gained a more intuitive understanding of their fighting prowess.

[So, when can we finally see our cub?]

The audience was not satisfied after seeing Fu Yunruo’s real face. They also wanted to see their cub, ah~

This one comment triggered a wave of echoes. In an instant, the screen flashed with countless comments asking to see the cub.

Fu Yunruo was troubled, as she didn’t want Wenwen to be exposed to the public too soon. Now that Wenwen’s video on the internet had finally disappeared, she didn’t want his face to circulate in the public space again.

The fans understood Fu Yunruo’s feelings as a mother, so they didn’t force this request. However, many of them expressed their regret of not seeing the video before it was taken down.

In the end, the fans took a step back and said that it was okay for the cub to not show his face, but can you let him come and say a few words to them, please?

Fu Yunruo thought about it for a moment and finally agreed. She turned the camera to the beautiful pots of orchids, told the audience that she was going to fetch the child, then walked out of the flower room.

...

As soon they arrived at the flower garden this morning, Fu Yunruo handed Wenwen over to Si Yue before hurriedly running to prepare the livestream.

After seeing Fu Yunruo leave in such a hurry, the two men looked at each other for a moment.

“Mom is in a hurry to work.” Wenwen calmly waved his hand. His mother had to work hard to support the family on her own!

The boy then turned to Si Yue once again and proposed enthusiastically: “Uncle Yue, let’s plant orchids!”

Wenwen still remembered that he had promised Uncle Yue to try growing orchids in the different environments together. Now that they finally were here, it’s time to fulfill the promise!