Chapter 24: Back to the city!

Start from the beginning

Troy: You are out of your mind sir if you think I am going to let do that.(Troy said and then takes out his trident and faced it towards Wonyong)

Wonyong: Now now, you see this young lady makes it sound so crass. This will be a State of the art experience for the discerning traveler! The spirit world is wondrous and beautiful place and everyone should have the opportunity and access to experience it don't you think?

Korra: Well...

Troy: The spirit world is a beautiful place and that is why people like you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near!(Troy saids and points his weapon at Wonyong who looked pale from seeing the trident near his face)

Wonyong: You can yell at me all you want fish man but it won't do any good. Keum bought this land and these deeds give me the right to whatever I want with it.

Troy then pointed his trident at Wonyong and then the man looked to see Troy's eyes glow bright and without knowing Troy shot a small electric blast at the mans deed and burned it to a crisp.

Troy: I don't see so stinking deeds just a pile of dust nothing more. So why don't you take your burned up deed and leave and never step foot on this land again otherwise there is going to be some trouble.(Troy saids with a glare while cracking his knuckles)

Opal: Yea you show him Troy!

Then out of the spirit world came the eel spirit who looked angry and flew towards Wonyong.

Eel Spirit: The Sea Guardian is correct, you're just another human who refuses to respect the sacred

Wonyong: Ah!!

Eel Spirit: You think a piece of paper gives you the right to Ravage and Plunder the spirit world?

Wonyong: ......

Eel Spirit: Sea Guardian thank you for defending us spirits most appreciated. Avatar I urge you to close the portal it was never meant to be here and humans like this man will only exploit it.(Eel spirit saids to Troy who nods for your welcome then spoke to Korra about closing the new portal)