"Mags!" I sighed, stepping over Carver and putting my arms around her. She let out a heavy breath before pulling back after a few seconds. "Is it just you?"

"Negan and Elijah are down the corridor." Maggie said before looking down at Carver, "He's been on our tail for a while now." She looked back up to meet my eyes, "Good to see you both still in one piece."

A grunt was heard from Leigh accidentally as his hand brushed over his wound. Maggie and I shot our heads over to him before going over. Maggie's hand reached up to his face, noticing his wounds and looking at him sympathetically. Leigh just shrugged it off, not wanting to discuss the topic.

I put my hand over his bloody one that was clutching his shirt, "Let me see." I pleaded before he reluctantly moved. A stab wound grazed his torso, luckily it didn't look deep, but hopefully there was some sort of infirmary nearby.

"We found some supplies earlier, used 'em on Elijah, but we have some spare." Maggie told us. "He got shot by one of them arrows outside."

"Is he alright?" Leigh asked, ignoring how he was feeling worse by the minute.

Maggie nodded, "C'mon, we gotta be quick though."

"Right behind ya', don't wanna be here before Sleeping Beauty wakes up." I replied, holding Leigh's arms before we followed Maggie down the corridor.

We turned a couple of corners, but we couldn't go as fast otherwise Leigh would be in more pain. He ignored it, however I couldn't, making me squeeze his hand to give him some reassurance.

It was until we heard a familiar voice echo through the halls was when we went a bit faster. Carver's voice. 

Couldn't he just stay dead?

We made it to the end of a corridor, trying all the doors to find an unlocked one. They were all locked apart from one that Maggie ignored, making me realise she had some sort of plan bubbling up that she probably had earlier. Only now she had Leigh and I to help, or maybe just me since he couldn't do much in his sudden condition now.

Maggie sighed in despair as Carver reached us, "Oops. Wrong turn." He taunted. "I did say it wasn't over Grimes." Maggie was confused for a split second at the name, but luckily she didn't show any reaction for Carver to see since there were more things in front of us to worry about.

Suddenly the door behind us opened, Elijah came limping in beside us. His face was angry yet composed despite his leg being slightly bandaged. "You killed my sister." Elijah stated. I remember Maggie saying that he lost his sister, but I didn't realise it was Carver who killed her.

"Okay?" Carver shrugged it off. He then pointed at me, "She, killed my brother. So I guess I'll have to kill her first."

Then the door behind Carver opened and Negan walked in, carrying a metal bar. Carver just chuckled, like the weirdo he is. "Well, I gotta say thanks for this. Was getting tired of all the searching."

Since Carver was looking at us, Negan used it as his chance to try and attack Carver from behind, however it didn't work. He quickly spun, letting Negan bump into the wall so Carver could hit Negan's back. Elijah then rushed forward to slice him with his sword, yet he was blocked as well.

Whilst he continued to fight them three I slightly pushed Leigh back so he wouldn't get involved, his hand grabbed my arm back in worry, but I reassured him. He let go and I then saw Carver kicking Maggie and Elijah back, Negan was bent over catching his breath as he was winded.

I went to hit Carver in the middle of his back to disarm him however he thrust his elbow back, catching me in my stomach. I fell back slightly, bumping into the wall, making me have nowhere to go in that little time. The bar that Negan had was on the floor, Carver picked it up and slammed it against my neck.