Third person's POV :-

How does it feel? when your loved one leaves you bit by bit right in front of your eyes and you can't do anything else. Thats what Shahzaib Ahmed mirza is feeling, nothing but worthless king. Even after so much power in his hand he can't help his beloved wife, who is thrashing in pain. His heart pierced in thousands of stabs as he looked at shahnoor. Her screamings scared him to the core. Her weak form, loosing its life right in front of him. But he wasn't able to do anything.

"Ma'am please calm down, try to push yourself!" The doctor instructed but Shahnoor couldn't hear anything.

She wanted to rip her hair, the pain is too much for her.

"Baccha... bachaa please breath... breath for god's sake.. please breath." Shahzaib cried, stroke her head.

"Ahh...AHHHH! MAAAHHHH!" She Screamed again as her back arched in pain.

"Ma'am we are almost there, please gain some courage and pus-"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sound of the monitor cut off doctor in between, everyone anxiously looked at the monitor.

"What happened?!" Another doctor asked.

"Her lungs are over filled of blood, she is having cardiac arrest!" The doctor said, they hurried to push the child as head is almost in view.

"Give her CPR!" The doctor shouted.

Shahzaib clutched on Shahnoor's hand, her screamings muffled. Tears flowed down to her sides, so is Shahzaib's eyes welled up.

Henn~ hen~hen~

The sound of over cries of babies filled the room, still Shahnoor's pain didn't leave her body. The bed filled with blood, so she is feeling inside her. It feels like her insides are bleeding and she can hear the sounds of flowing in her mind. Her heart isn't okay at all. In hurry she looked at her husband, who is already looking in her eyes. She pushed the resuscitator from face, smiling in pain.

"You did well meri jaan (my darling).." Shahzaib praised her, her heartbeats fasten.

The thudding sound of her heart beats are getting more and more intense in her mind. She knew she isn't going to survive this.

"Wha-what happened?" She asked shahzaib.

"Our Mustafa and fatima." Shahzaib said with a smile, telling her the name of their childs they decided.

Shahnoor smile faintly, she looked at shahzaib's lips which are moving in a way as if he is reciting something.

"Kiya..kiya padh..padhrahe hai aap? (What are you reciting?)" She asked asked, her heartbeat getting slower.

"Kalma (a Muslim's prayer)" Shahzaib replied, whispering.

"Mujhe..bhi..pa..dhaye..(Make me recite too)" She said, clutching on his hand.

Shahzaib's heart cried, he looked at his beloved wife with tears flowing constantly from his dark blue orbs.

"Padh..padho..meri jaan..(Recite my darling) La ilaha illallah mohammadur Rasulullah.." Shahzaib said, breaking in each word.

"La..ila.ha..illal..lahu..moham..mohammadur...ra..ra-"

Beeeep~