Everything ♦️

Start from the beginning

suck...rather.

"I hope you always think of me."

She said while her lips still pressed on my neck.

"Martina...every single day, all the time. I've missed you so much."

She looked up at me and pouted;

"What about when you're sleeping?" 😗

I chuckled;

"Of course, silly!"

She rolled her eyes, smiling before going on top of me, holding both of my arms which automatically led my hands to a part of her body I'm also obsessed about.

Her breasts.

Fondling which eventually turned to possessively taking each of these rosy and perky twin peaks in my mouth.

Ravishing them.

I impatiently lifted her up and made my way inside her...she held tighter to me as I began taking her once again in a sitting position.

She kissed me and allowed me to take over...as always.

Slow easy thrusts.

Until I began asking her questions about the situation in the Russian palaces. I couldn't get proper answers from her a while ago and I think she's trying her best to protect Avalanche or something. I want to know what truly happened...

I induced my speed and her eyes grew wider;

"Why is Avalanche like that...what happened?"

She looked at me and pursed her lips. I stopped and laid her on the bed and positioned myself for a missionary.

"What happened to Avalanche?"

I said just above whisper.

She held onto my arms as I begin pleasuring her again.

"I-it's Ruis unnie and..."

"And?"

"T-they..."

In between her moans she struggled to answer;

"They?..."

"D-divorced-"

WHAT?!

I was so eager to hear more that I moved faster and deeper.

"What divorced?"

Martina could no longer keep up and I had to kiss her and ask the question again;

"Why what happened?"

Breathing heavily;