𝙌 & 𝘼 [Answered]

HIIIII!!
It has been a while since I updated this book!

I decided to make a special chapter since this book is very popular amongst my books. So I decided to do a Question and Answer chapter for the characters just for fun. Feel free to ask the characters of this book any question you want and I WILL make sure they answer it.

This question is just for fun, so nothing to canon in this chapter.

I'm looking forward to see your questions.

EDIT: The questions have been answered already in this chapter, so no more questions fellas 😊

LET'S GET STARTED!!!

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Elias_udat.
Question for all: "Who would you bite first if you were a mosquito?"

Y/N: *Thinks* "Hmm, Probably my parents. I will bother the hell out of them 😈."

Megumi: "Mosquitoes are disgusting, I don't want to be one."

Tengen: "I will bite Y/N first in a flashy way of course!" *Poses flamboyantly*

Y/N: *Appears out of nowhere* "I will kill you before you even try."

Tengen: *Shivers*

Hinatsuru: "Hmm, I will probably go for Suma."

Makio: "I will definitely bite Tengen sama and let him suffer!"

Suma: "Umm, I don't really know. I think I will bite Megumi because he is cute."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

cycles-san.
Question for Y/N: "Could you name one thing that you hate the most about a person you like, and one think you love about a person you hate? It has to be a human."

Y/N: "That's a good question. The only thing I hate about my little brat is that he is always following me like a lost puppy. What I love about Uzui is that he is trying to bond with my son and try to be a proper father. Also, I don't hate him... I just dislike his way of doing things."

Tengen: *Cries in the background*

Megumi: *Just Watching*😐

Question for Y/N: "If you had a gun, a machete, and a katana in front of you and you can choose only one weapon to eliminate someone you absolutely HATE the most, which weapon would you take and who would you eliminate?"

Y/N: "I like this question. Since the author showed me the weapons, I will choose the GUN and kill my sad excuse of a father by creating multiple holes all over his body." *Devilishly smirks*

Author chan: ✌😎.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

KupcakeZ_34.
Question for Y/N: "Who is your favorite among the Hashira and why?"