𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

YOU WEREN'T ANGRY, no no. You were furious... enraged! How could he just send your son to a dangerous mission that includes demons in it? Is he out of his mind? Is he insane? His idiocy never fails to surprise and anger you.

You clenched your fists as you tried your best not to snap his neck, "Where did you send him?" You asked through gritted teeth and Uzui could hear how your heartbeats were picking up the speed, you were more worried than mad. He gulped, knowing that what he was going to say was going to probably kill him, "He is in the Kyogoku house with Hinatsuru... In the Entertainment District-..." Before he can explain any further, he was suddenly pulled by the collar and pinned down to the ground with you sitting on his stomach.

"Y/N, what are-..."

Again, Uzui was cut of as you stabbed a dagger in the dirt right beside his head. Your breathing was ragged as you tightened your grip on the dagger, "You sent my son to a brothel?! Are you crazy? How could you send him there to a place of pleasure-seeking freaks?!" You yelled at him with rage. It was the first time Tengen sees you yell at him like that, you have never done this before.

"I... I know no excuse can make you understand me, but trust me I will save him!"

"No..."

Uzui kept his eyes at you, your black hair covering your green eyes, "You have ruined everything already. I promised him to keep our son safe no matter what the cost, stay out of it." You stated, pulling the dagger away and standing up. You stared up at the sky, "Nue!" You called and extended your arm, letting your sparrowhawk land, "Locate the Kyogoku house in the Entertainment District." You demanded and Nue let out a loud screech before flying off.

You turned to Uzui who was now standing up, giving him a deadly glare, "Uzui Tengen... Once I find Megumi, I'm leaving. Don't you ever try to look for us because if you do, I will kill you with no regret. You better wish he is unharmed or else... Prepare yourself to say goodbye to your wives." Saying that, you disappeared in the thin air to follow after Nue.

Uzui stood there, staring at the bags that had various of gifts you bought for everyone on the ground. He had done a big mistake that will never be fixed. You were slowly warming up to him, but now he had ruined everything that you were building. However, he will never give up yet. He will find Megumi and his wives, he is sure that they are alive.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

You arrived to the Yoshiwara where Megumi and your co-wives should be. Nue managed to locate the house, so it should be easy for you to get in as a normal woman.

You decided it's better to sneak in as a woman who wants to work in that house, it was better to find clues about Megumi's whereabouts. You also managed to... borrow a dark colored yukata to disguise yourself. You also used a little bit of make up to hide your scar because it may not meet the qualifications to get into the house. You connected Shiu for help to act as a merchant that wants to give you away. Like this, no one will suspect a thing.

"So you want me to sell you to the Kyogoku house to get there? Hmm, this is interesting." Shiu spoke up as you both went to the direction of the brothel. You didn't reply and just continued to glare at any passersby. Shiu didn't question you any further knowing that your mind is somewhere else. Once you arrived there, Shiu requested to meet the house Madam.

When the said woman arrived, she politely asked you to follow her to one of the rooms so she can discuss the matter quietly, "My name is Omitsu, the Madam of the Kyogoku house. How can I help you?" She greeted with a very serious expression.

You kept quiet and let Shiu do all the talking, "It's very nice to meet you, Madam. You can call me Shiu Kong, I came here to offer you a very good deal. This here is Fushiguro Y/N, she is one of best women I have and I want to give it away to your house in exchange of a good price. She is capable of doing anything without even complaining." You didn't say anything as the two of them discussed you price which was actually kind of lame. You're priceless for god sake!

Eventually, Omitsu agreed to take you in and gave Shiu a very good amount of money. Once he left, the old woman turned to you, "I can see that you have a great potential, Y/N. With a little bit of training, you will be one of our top Oiran here." She stated with a small smile on her lips.

You gave a small nod, "Whatever you the best, Madam." You said with a monotonous voice, acting polite which made Omitsu smile in satisfaction. You were calm from the outside, but inside you were disgusted of what this woman was saying. You would never let a man touch you with his filthy hands. You came here for one mission and it is to find Megumi and leave as soon as possible.

Later that night, you were taken to a room to settle for the night and tomorrow you will start your work. You were just sitting when you heard the chatting of three little girls outside your room.

"I'm really sad that we don't get to see Gumi-chan anymore..." When you heard the name, you decided to put all of your attention on this conversation. "Yeah, Warabihime Oiran made it clear that no one should enter her room. I'm sure Gumi-chan is alone all by herself." The other girl said with a hint of worry. You gritted your teeth in anger... Not only did they thought that Megumi was a girl, but some oiran bitch is keeping him for herself.

"Warabihime Oiran is so mean, I hope Gumi-chan is alright. Let's go now before they get mad at us." The third girl spoke up as the three decided to walk away from your room. So currently, Megumi is being kept in that Oiran's room. You had to get him before it's too late, but...

If you had to fight, you weren't going down without one.